Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
Got to quit riding the brakes while you are racing!!!

Doooh!!

Note, there isn't discoloration that would come from overheating... in fact the rotors are hardly scuffed. Just thin, soft and the front rotor doesn't seat particularly well.

Last edited by Zootcapri; 11-24-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wwoodruff
What foams does JL have on his car?

Yep GQ tires.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:25 AM
wwoodruff

Default Thanks guys.

Why wouldn't he run Ofna foams? Anyway they are out of stock according to the web site.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by -R2-
The DM-1 full size car is no longer made but the parts will still be offered along with the bodies(the M-series and the N-series)so don't worry about parts not being available.

And thanx guys for the reply on Jeffery Lin's paint job, I'm glad you guys like my work.
Your post about the full size DM-1 1/7th scale GT car,not being made anymore is wrong,The Dm-1 1/7th scale will still be produced as we speak,Ofna had not declared that they wont produce this car,this car is hear to stay,and the DM-1 is the ultimate GT class car,please check your resource about the wrong info that you might have received!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
The DM-1 full size car is no longer made but the parts will still be offered along with the bodies(the M-series and the N-series)so don't worry about parts not being available.

And thanx guys for the reply on Jeffery Lin's paint job, I'm glad you guys like my work.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
Your post about the full size DM-1 1/7th scale GT car,not being made anymore is wrong,The Dm-1 1/7th scale will still be produced as we speak,Ofna had not declared that they wont produce this car,this car is hear to stay,and the DM-1 is the ultimate GT class car,please check your resource about the wrong info that you might have received!!!

BiggDogg,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you have the slightest clue as to who R2 is? Why don't you read his profile and his signature. Dogg, it's DJ, you can't get any closer to an ofna resource unless you are Chris or Jeffery. Let me guess your contacts are at Hong Nor.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by vadn1
BiggDogg,
Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you have the slightest clue as to who R2 is? Why don't you read his profile and his signature. Dogg, it's DJ, you can't get any closer to an ofna resource unless you are Chris or Jeffery. Let me guess your contacts are at Hong Nor.
Damn I guess next you will want to kiss R2 huh, you taken up for him like that, I just put what I was told from nitrohouse since they deal with ofna so close,so pick that up with nitrohouse,so far as my contacts being hong nor maybe thats where you race your car!!! too much sensitivity men!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BiggDogg33
R2 is DJ, and he works for OFNA, so when he posted that the DM 1 will not be made anymore then he is absolutely correct.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
R2 is DJ, and he works for OFNA, so when he posted that the DM 1 will not be made anymore then he is absolutely correct.
ONCE AGAIN THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY NITRO HOUSE!!!! THANK YOU!!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Bump invested heavily in this car and will be more than HAPPY to continue supporting it as long as his stock holds out and HO-BAO or HUNG-NOR continue producing parts for it.

Last edited by MugenDrew; 11-24-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MugenDrew
Dogg, bump is just trying to clear his shelf. Give props to the man for spending the money to supporting the car.."two thumbs UP"! Suport and service that's what we are all after rite?
IF NOT A PROBLEM CLEAR YOUR STATEMENT UP SO I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Bump invested heavily in this car and will be more than HAPPY to continue supporting it as long as his stock holds out and HO-BAO or HUNG-NOR continue producing parts for it.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Yo pit biach,

Last race I entered was Fort Meyers and yeah… I won it, the only crying was from you, because your “owner” lost, remember?

Been racing the IGT for over a year, something you’ve never done.

As far as not attending any races in the past two months, what can I say…. I'm happy to have a life outside of R/C. Spent this past week sailing and go-karting…it was great.

Will be missing races in December too, taking my 2 week vacation in Las Vegas, and visiting friends & family up north for Christmas.

Maybe Santa will give you a hand-me-down chassis, so you can race instead of being someone’s dedicated pit biach the rest of your life.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

hOPEFULLY HE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE dm-1 ITS SURE IS A GREAT CAR INDEED,I ENJOY BOTH OF MINES THE DM-1 AND THE SPEC!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Yo pit biach,

Last race I entered was Fort Meyers and yeah… I won it, the only crying was from you, because your “owner” lost, remember?

Been racing the IGT for over a year, something you’ve never done.

As far as not attending any races in the past two months, what can I say…. I'm happy to have a life outside of R/C. Spent this past week sailing and go-karting…it was great.

Will be missing races in December too, taking my 2 week vacation in Las Vegas, and visiting friends & family up north for Christmas.

Maybe Santa will give you a hand-me-down chassis, so you can race instead of being someone’s dedicated pit biach the rest of your life.
WOOOOOOW
Old 11-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Jspeed,

When are you going to Las Vegas in December? I will be there Christmas week visiting my dad. If you are there, maybe we can finally meet each other.

Juan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.