R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to m0thertruckah1

can u pls post the directions ..i cant find it on google.thank you .im in central nj and would want to see if i can go ..mine is just stock except for radio.will u guys have this class next year too?
m0thertruckah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #17
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0thertruckah1 View Post
can u pls post the directions ..i cant find it on google.thank you .im in central nj and would want to see if i can go ..mine is just stock except for radio.will u guys have this class next year too?
http://www.phpbbserver.com/fanaticre...anaticremotera Check that website. If u can P.M kcrunchone on that forum he will get u directions I'm sure.

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #18
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0thertruckah1 View Post
From NJ, u can take the Verrazano Bridge to the Belt Pkwy(East). Take the Belt to the "FarRockaway Exit" (don't remember the what no. exit), which is less than quarter mile pass a Mobil gas station along pkwy. When u get off at the exit, go down to the 3rd stoplight just b4 u reach the toll and make the left turn into Floyd Bennett Field. Just as u enter through the gates u will see a parking lot to ur right. You may park ur vehicle and walk a few yards along the grass to the track. I'm sure u'll probably see tents and other racers when u get there, so u should find it pretty good.

Hopefully the class will be around for a long time, so come out and have some fun.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM   #19
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelico View Post
From NJ, u can take the Verrazano Bridge to the Belt Pkwy(East). Take the Belt to the "FarRockaway Exit" (don't remember the what no. exit), which is less than quarter mile pass a Mobil gas station along pkwy. When u get off at the exit, go down to the 3rd stoplight just b4 u reach the toll and make the left turn into Floyd Bennett Field. Just as u enter through the gates u will see a parking lot to ur right. You may park ur vehicle and walk a few yards along the grass to the track. I'm sure u'll probably see tents and other racers when u get there, so u should find it pretty good.

Hopefully the class will be around for a long time, so come out and have some fun.
Kurt, u're starting 2 write like me, I'm scared....

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #20
Tech Addict

U know we gotta use short hand bro. See u at 301 this wk end.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Quote:
U know we gotta use short hand bro. See u at 301 this wk end.
Yes sir. Saves time and nrg... 301 should b good. U ready?

Old 09-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #22
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
Yes sir. Saves time and nrg... 301 should b good. U ready?
I'm ready for the most part. I was hoping 2 change my chassis earlier, but I've been having some serious shoulder pains since last night so couldn't do any work on the car. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow when I get in from work and do all the transfers.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:05 PM   #23
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:

Directions are on point and the exit is 11S. And remember that once you see the toll bridge for the Gil Hodges Memorial Bridge at the light you are making the left into Floyd Bennett Field.

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:07 AM   #24
Tech Elite

Quote:
I'm ready for the most part. I was hoping 2 change my chassis earlier, but I've been having some serious shoulder pains since last night so couldn't do any work on the car. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow when I get in from work and do all the transfers.
LOL... Don't spank the monkey that hard next time..