Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-2

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by Sydewynder

One small problem that I already told RC Imports (Eric V.) about. The pin that was suppose to 9.8mm long was really 8.9 mm long. I had to cut my own pin. Otherwise, everything drops right in.

Actually I have Hashimoto, Kose and Fivestars parts on my MTX-2 also.
Man, Im so jealous, you guys get your hands on everything. We see no hop ups for the MTX here
Old 11-29-2001, 12:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Novarossi

Man, Im so jealous, you guys get your hands on everything. We see no hop ups for the MTX here
I got most of my stuff in Moonland last year. My area just started getting Kawahara when we all "convince" Castle/RC Imports to import K and other stuff.

Don't feel bad. We will never have those killer tracks that you run on. Real estate is at a premium in the SF Bay Area. Won't ever get a big piece of land just for rc cars cheap.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I got most of my stuff in Moonland last year. My area just started getting Kawahara when we all "convince" Castle/RC Imports to import K and other stuff.

Don't feel bad. We will never have those killer tracks that you run on. Real estate is at a premium in the SF Bay Area. Won't ever get a big piece of land just for rc cars cheap.
Yeh, if there is one thing we have here is LAND and heaps of it

Im so happy, found an Apex Sigma Plus charger with power supply for $89 US , $29US International Shipping -- yeeeeeppppiiieee
Old 11-29-2001, 03:18 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Im so happy, found an Apex Sigma Plus charger with power supply for $89 US , $29US International Shipping -- yeeeeeppppiiieee
Glad you finually found your Apex. US$29 for shipping is a bit expensive considering the price of the charger!!!
Old 11-29-2001, 05:24 AM
Tech Champion

http://www.mugenseiki.com/jpblackmt12.htm

check this out !
Old 11-29-2001, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore
http://www.mugenseiki.com/jpblackmt12.htm

check this out !
http://www.teamdiamond.co.kr/acecart...temID=JP-60085
How about this?!
Old 11-29-2001, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Hi guys, took some pictures of my ride yesterday Here you go:

Kawahara Negative Diff

Mugen Front Oneway

[B]MTX2 Side-Clutch Side[B/]

MTX2 Side-Muffler Side

Kawahara Negative Diff Large

If you guys have any comments or suggestion Please do and I am very welcome to suggestions! I just want to make the car run good interms of speed and most importantly handling!

Thanks

Last edited by Ah10; 11-29-2001 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Sydewynder

I'll leave that alone about "leaning" on Ted. Yep, he's da man now that Jeff is gone. Supposedly he and Ron got into it and Jeff lost. Ted's an electric guy and not much into Tamiya, but we might be able to convince him to carry the TGR and parts if enough people get them. I really don't want another car that I can only get parts from Rainbow Ten. With the Nitro TC3 coming out, we should see rear exhaust manifolds to fit it soon, hopefully. I'm not very happy with my FW04, so I'm interested in getting a TGR.
Old 11-29-2001, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Ah10

Just a quick Q....

Is that a JR PCM reciever?? Aren't ya concerned about gettin fuel in it from refueling stops???

Rich
Old 11-29-2001, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Ah10

Originally posted by Hard Jokur
Just a quick Q....

Is that a JR PCM reciever?? Aren't ya concerned about gettin fuel in it from refueling stops???

Rich
Yes it is JR PCM receiver, Yes I concerned about getting fuel in it from refueling stops, I normally do it really carefully. the thing is the receiver is too big to fit underneath the radio tray where it's supposed to so I had to put it there it is right now! I have no choice! If I spill some fuel on it I will wipe it immediatly!

I tried to relocate it somewhere else but seems there isnt enough space to accomodate such a large receiver. I might get a R330 receiver down the road too but not now, since it works good for me now and I rather spend the money on something else like tires, springs and such similar!

In fact I almost got myself a new radio, JR R1, since if I had to buy the R330 ($120), 3 to 4 sets of crystals($27each set) then it will bring it well over $200 so.... I might get a new radio for myself! we'll see may be santa will get me what I want! he he!
Old 11-29-2001, 02:29 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Getting a GT4-GTP? FG 1/5 competition? How about a real working car?
Thanks for the info about the 2 speed. Cross my fingers and hope this conversion works!

Yeah, I'm getting an FG 1/5th... Really!
Old 11-29-2001, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by psycho
Sydewynder

I'll leave that alone about "leaning" on Ted. Yep, he's da man now that Jeff is gone. Supposedly he and Ron got into it and Jeff lost. Ted's an electric guy and not much into Tamiya, but we might be able to convince him to carry the TGR and parts if enough people get them. I really don't want another car that I can only get parts from Rainbow Ten. With the Nitro TC3 coming out, we should see rear exhaust manifolds to fit it soon, hopefully. I'm not very happy with my FW04, so I'm interested in getting a TGR.

What's wrong with your FW04?
Old 11-29-2001, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Ah10

I'd get a receiver cover or put it inside a balloon.
Old 11-29-2001, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Dan

Thanks for the info about the 2 speed. Cross my fingers and hope this conversion works!

Yeah, I'm getting an FG 1/5th... Really!

No prob. I guess your next question is "Can you take off your 2 speed for me to try it on my GT4?"
Old 11-29-2001, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Yeh, if there is one thing we have here is LAND and heaps of it

I'm happy that you're happy that we are all now happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.