Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Tech Adept

Default comparison kyosho v one rrr evo team kit and mtx 3 pro spec

i dont know what car to get plz help me
Old 04-14-2007, 05:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

mtx3 is kind of out dated. If you like to go for Mugen, get the MTX4. But for me, you wont go wrong wih V1RRR evo WCE. It's the latest and comes with all upgrades. But then again, it will depend on which brand you can get parts easily.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kyosho 444
i dont know what car to get plz help me
now he is considering buying the car he said he is having engine problems with

Case solved this is a big prank! I cracked the case where is my prize?
Old 04-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wayne1one
now he is considering buying the car he said he is having engine problems with

Case solved this is a big prank! I cracked the case where is my prize?
Dude, I think your right bro! I knew that this seemed way too messed up. I'm not to sure what your prize is yet Wayne1one. But I will work on that. Soo 444, if your not serious about your questions, goto another type of web sight or something. Maybe go chase real car on the freeway, but please be careful, that could be dangerous. And pleeze piss off and quit wasting our time!
Old 04-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Dude, I think your right bro! I knew that this seemed way too messed up. I'm not to sure what your prize is yet Wayne1one. But I will work on that. Soo 444, if your not serious about your questions, goto another type of web sight or something. Maybe go chase real car on the freeway, but please be careful, that could be dangerous. And pleeze piss off and quit wasting our time!
444, It takes alot to annoy SerpentD. I think he is right and it is time for you to move on Sunshine. Unless you start repecting the site, you won't get any repect or decent replies. There are alot of passionate hobbiests out there who use this site and frilvolous use by you ain't helping your cause. Be nice and "play the game".
Old 04-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Tech Adept

sorry guys im new to this and im just confused about my car and what to get next.

sorry again
Old 04-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
444, It takes alot to annoy SerpentD. I think he is right and it is time for you to move on Sunshine. Unless you start repecting the site, you won't get any repect or decent replies. There are alot of passionate hobbiests out there who use this site and frilvolous use by you ain't helping your cause. Be nice and "play the game".
Very true don't play childlesh games on the site OK Kyosho 444
Old 04-16-2007, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
Very true don't play childlesh games on the site OK Kyosho 444

444, you have been bugging us with your multi-threaded questions. You can stick to one thread and one concern at a time. I'm sure everybody will help you.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Kyosho 444 said he is only 10 yrs. old, which explains why he is not use to forums (in general) - how it all works. That being said, IMO, he is actually doing pretty good. Given his age and new to the forum, I think in time he will learn where to post, like the rest of us when we first joined the forum.

All I can say, I wish when I was 10, I can afford a $500 Nitro. Anyway, I'm new to the forum as well, and what I noticed so far, there are many nice members here, majority are very respectful and patient, and not to forget HELPFUL to others!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by JVT MTX3
Kyosho 444 said he is only 10 yrs. old, which explains why he is not use to forums (in general) - how it all works. That being said, IMO, he is actually doing pretty good. Given his age and new to the forum, I think in time he will learn where to post, like the rest of us when we first joined the forum.

All I can say, I wish when I was 10, I can afford a $500 Nitro. Anyway, I'm new to the forum as well, and what I noticed so far, there are many nice members here, majority are very respectful and patient, and not to forget HELPFUL to others!!!
That is...if he is telling the truth. Still pretty fishy IMO. Still not sure what to think of this dude.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

were is a good place to get a kyosho v one rrr evo team kit really cheap

THANKS I ADVANCE
ok thanks im getting a kyosho v one rrr evo

thanks for all the help guys
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158862
The title of this thread is what motor should I put in my kyosho rrr evo!

im getting a kyosho v one rrr evo team kit and i dont know what sort of engine i should get pull start starter box or the other type of starter box (like a drill)

thanks in advance
sorry guys im new to this and im just confused about my car and what to get next.

sorry again
duatrax streetforce gp2
only 10yrs very strange? and you are making posts at 1:57 am.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Serpentd
That is...if he is telling the truth. Still pretty fishy IMO. Still not sure what to think of this dude.
Serpent,

I'm not trying to back-up 444, I got thrown under the bus by him already - thinking I knew this guy. But I honestly think 444 is 10yrs. old for following reasons:

1. Not too many members here will admit they are 10 yrs. old. WHY? Because no one will care to listen to them...so 444 just gained my respect for stepping up, (right or wrong) he is not afraid to ask questions.

2. Some of you guys took a shot at him already and he handled it pretty well...he said sorry. Most adults will not even apologize, rather, fire back with negative comments, like stop playing with rc cars, they are made for kids and not for adults...LOL! And I have to say, at times I feel kind of funny playing with RC cars with neighbors looking out the window. "Look honey, there goes that old guy again playing with his little toys again, ahh...he must be bored".

3. And he doesn't write long messages like most of us do. If you noticed, most of of his post are one liners.

4. And it is not strange for a 10yrs. old to be awake at 2:00am, WHY? He could have gone to bed early and woke-up after midnight. For members with young kids (like myself), they can relate to this midnight schedule. While we play with our RC in the afternoon, the kids are sleeping.

Peace!!
Old 04-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Adept

hey thanks guys and again im sorry if i bugged you

thanks again

kyosho 444,
Old 04-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wayne1one
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158862
The title of this thread is what motor should I put in my kyosho rrr evo!

only 10yrs very strange? and you are making posts at 1:57 am.
WAYNE - I just noticed, this forum does not post "real time"...so to claim 444 posted at 1:57am is not accurate or you could be getting real time from the neck of your woods (your state/country time zone).
Old 04-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

why does it matter how old he is. I dont care if he is 50 if he has questions we should answer him to help him out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.