R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Xray NT1 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/141149-xray-nt1.html)

aantonis 12-20-2006 08:07 AM

Xray NT1
 
Lets start this thread on the new Xray NT1 soon to be released.

http://forum.teamxray.com/viewforum.php?f=21

racenut123 12-20-2006 08:35 AM

finally!

xsp 12-20-2006 08:38 AM

i cannot see any pic, is my browser not working? Just can see some color waves??? :confused:

Mr. Shookie 12-20-2006 08:38 AM

Lets just say if it anything like it EP counterpart, it will be tough as nails and fast as sin.

If there was more of a class near me I would indeed be getting one of these....

-Shookie <><

Mr. Shookie 12-20-2006 08:39 AM


Originally Posted by xsp
i cannot see any pic, is my browser not working? Just can see some color waves??? :confused:

Its not pictured yet.....Just an annoucment.
So perk up...
-Shookie <><

xsp 12-20-2006 08:41 AM

allrighty then. So let's wait.
On the other hand, anyone heard about Serpent is working on a electric sedan?

SOLOARTIST 702 12-20-2006 08:45 AM

hmm
 
been waiting for this one christmas will be nice ill be watching :D hopefully i can get it here in vegas to go with my 3r :D

thunderbt3 12-20-2006 09:43 AM

I assume they'll be releasing it at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, Feb 1-6 2007

Nick Simpson 12-20-2006 09:57 AM

Bit obvious seen as the entire X-Ray team had booked in for the Winter Nationals :D

Mr. Shookie 12-20-2006 10:06 AM

If you watched the entire slide show it says Spring 07 so March-April.

Just in time for outdoor season.
-Shookie <><

rc_alan 12-20-2006 10:44 AM

More Rumors.. Just like the Serpent 760... More vapor wear... Show some pics as proof... Heck I can post that there's a MTX 5 coming out in 2007 or a Kyosho RRRR coming out... Proof is in the pics... Nothing on any internet searches... Just more rumors from 2 other RC sites... It makes for good reading since things are kinda quite during the holidays... Show some proof... :nod: It sounds goods.. I'll believe when I see it... Then I'll buy it... :smile:

RC_Alan

RedRC 12-20-2006 10:49 AM


Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Its not pictured yet.....Just an annoucment.
So perk up...
-Shookie <><

You can work out some shape from the intro movie but not much.
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uplo...12/xraynt1.jpg

Nick Simpson 12-20-2006 11:13 AM


Originally Posted by rc_alan
More Rumors.. Just like the Serpent 760... More vapor wear... Show some pics as proof... Heck I can post that there's a MTX 5 coming out in 2007 or a Kyosho RRRR coming out... Proof is in the pics... Nothing on any internet searches... Just more rumors from 2 other RC sites... It makes for good reading since things are kinda quite during the holidays... Show some proof... :nod: It sounds goods.. I'll believe when I see it... Then I'll buy it... :smile:

RC_Alan


Did you not click on the link at the top to see wot X-Ray had announced :blush: :lol:

rc_alan 12-20-2006 11:24 AM


Originally Posted by Nick Simpson
Did you not click on the link at the top to see wot X-Ray had announced :blush: :lol:

Did you not read my post??? I know what was posted... Didn't I also say Vapor wear as in talks of a new product that goes on and on... But no proof... You see that more in video games release dates... Anyways... This car was rumored I believe sometime last year... :eek: For some of you that can't read between the lines... :lol: If the car is released... Great :nod: I hope it is and does very well... It's always nice to have something new to race with... :nod:

RC_Alan

ChrisP 12-20-2006 01:01 PM

There's a difference between a rumour that is unconfirmed and a teaser release from a manufacturer....

It's coming.... :nod:


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:51 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.