R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Xray NT1 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/141149-xray-nt1.html)

Solara 12-21-2006 08:02 AM

Remember before T2 released..? Someone found the link for the whole T2 gallary.......we need that "someone" to do the same again...
It is not surprise to see Mugen/Kyosho look alike......but I think Xray will have its own surprise on the quality.

Average high end TC now is about $400 US roller.......hope this one will stick with that average price tag....instead of the 1st to reach $500 US

GrandeGixxer 12-21-2006 04:49 PM

Howard, are you finally going to step up from that 705?

SOLOARTIST 702 12-21-2006 08:27 PM

hmm

Originally Posted by TomB
lol go xray. kyosho/mugen NT1. :lol: :D ....the kyosho and mugen have soem very similar design elements anyway. i'm sure the small things that seperate a great car from a excellent car will be looked at closedly by xray. looks like a safe and secure first step into nitro. at least they didn't copy the serpent! :D

you got that right on the copy part glad they didnt copy that 1 :D

Solara 12-22-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Howard, are you finally going to step up from that 705?

Nope....once a Serpent, life time Serpent..........beside, the 705 is just good enough to beat your MTX4, just the 2-speed alone my 705 will last 100 times longer.........(you know I am kidding...but not the 2-speed part).

GrandeGixxer 12-22-2006 10:02 PM

It was the mechanics fault. He forgot to tighten the motor screws when he went over the rest of the car before the main. It was a victory for me nonetheless. Even if it was the B.

SOLOARTIST 702 12-28-2006 06:10 PM

hmm

all in 1

itchy b 12-28-2006 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
It was the mechanics fault. He forgot to tighten the motor screws when he went over the rest of the car before the main. It was a victory for me nonetheless. Even if it was the B.

Aw Gixx,
You've got it good having your very own pit mechanic,
hope he doen't cost you too much ;) :D :lol:

JLock 12-30-2006 02:20 PM

Well, it is about time that X-ray decided to get into this market. To me, they wasted way too much time on their fascination with the mini electric and mini nitro craze along with producing about 3 too many versions of their 1/8th scale buggy. Lets just hope that their car will have features not offered on the current crop out there and will be well worth the money. We need for them to put out CAD drawings, not vague sketches hinting at something. They have had enough time to produce at least that much. :nod:

buboy28 12-30-2006 07:57 PM

So this is another LUXURY Edition 1/10 scale nitro on-road touring car :) guess price range will be from US $420 to 500 :weird: :D :D

Serpentd 12-30-2006 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by buboy28
So this is another LUXURY Edition 1/10 scale nitro on-road touring car :) guess price range will be from US $420 to 500 :weird: :D :D

But dude, how could you go wrong with all that LUXURY....All leather and power everything :)

On a serious note though, Hudy did start out in his early years with "nitro". I personally would also like to see him and his team build an 1:8th scale. The dude is a briliant man when it comes to engineering. But you ALWAYS get what you pay for. His "LUXURY" as he calls it easily elliminates a few hundred dollars for the "immediate" hop ups. So I guess we'll just have to be patient and see what secret spring steel machine is conjured up! :) :nod: :)

bucknuts 01-01-2007 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Solara

Average high end TC now is about $400 US roller.......hope this one will stick with that average price tag....instead of the 1st to reach $500 US

Price might not have to go up. All the kits now are pretty loaded and therefore have the $400 price tag. I would bet it will be the same street price as the 720. It's not like going from a FTc3 to an FK04 in terms of materials used.

MugenDrew 01-01-2007 04:12 PM

You only have to spend a few hundred dollars on immediate hop ups if you were blind enough to buy a Serpent. I look forward to seeing this car at the winternats, Buy the drivers list it looks like there head hunting for the sedan crown. That drawing sure seems Mugen flavored, hope I'm wrong.

thunderbt3 01-06-2007 02:15 AM

http://rcforum.co.kr/rcbbs/view.php?id=rcnews&no=1021

itchy b 01-06-2007 03:16 AM

Wow, it's a Dodge Stratos :weird: :lol: :lol:
You Shouldn't tease like that ;) :sneaky: :lol: :lol:

GrandeGixxer 01-06-2007 09:42 AM

His hole in the window is illlegal. It cannot intersect the roof and the front window. It has to be all in the front window. I am sure the car is gonna be at least a second a lap slower when they make it legal. :lol: :lol: :lol: