2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Scott Fisher, Rich Browne and everyone else posting here.
THIS IS GREAT!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Carl and Chavo, your support is awesome, we are doing the best we can.
Thanks to every one else supporting us out here !!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by rc_alan
I believe in the even Simi.... Brian Thompson is Brian Thomas. Thanks WARDO for the unofficial standing postings... and thanks Scott Fisher for feeding the info if he did... WOW... Info being updated for the world to see on RCTech via Cell phone, note pad and keyboard... Nuff said.

RC_Alan
i was curious about that BRIAN THOMAS
Old 09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by richey
everything will be just fine
Old 09-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Suspended

what about serpent?how are they doing?
Old 09-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

According to Steve Sohl as of 4:24.

A dust storm blew through during master warm-up. The TTR crew is out there grooming the track with wet rags to get the dust off.

Approximately a 2-hour delay...behind schedule. Rain looks as if it will hold-up.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by richey
I am sure you have more than enough to keep you busy. We will figure out how to get our info. Just keep em running, I don't envy all you must be doing.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rustyc
Per "new3" and "rc_alan" 's questions / comments. As with any other event / meeting / gathering, the biggest problem with "up-to-the-minute" coverage is MANPOWER!!!!! Sure the technology exists to accomplish said task, but there is nobody who can take the time to check, and re-check the information, sit in front of a computer and push the buttons to get the results out for you who are not here to see....... Seems that everybody I see at the race is BUSY dealing with proper race procedure, repairing cars, working on bodies/engines/tires/suspension, trying to get that last little tweak out of whatever to make a good showing. Plus ya got the RMT doing their level best to keep things moving along smoothly, TIMELY and fairly and making sure the results /standings are correct before proceeding, and, and...

So, your not here to post the stuff even though you apperently have the time to do so.
WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!! Will we see you at the next one??????

i think you are tackless and because you dont know everybodies situation a very ignorant reply. i personally cant come because ,i am taking care of an ill parent. i have my priorities in place. i can tell by your responce you do not. this is very insulting and if you are a part of ROAR i would ask the officials to have you removed from the management team. oh yeah by the way yes i have helped run multi day events and yes i also know the pitfalls that do come up but to with hold results because you should have been there is revolting
Old 09-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

OK, masters is warming up, the track is still alittle slick from the dust
Old 09-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

THANK YOU SO MUCH...those of you who are updating those of us who couldn't make it.
Good Luck To All The Teams.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by new3
i think you are tackless and because you dont know everybodies situation a very ignorant reply. i personally cant come because ,i am taking care of an ill parent. i have my priorities in place. i can tell by your responce you do not. this is very insulting and if you are a part of ROAR i would ask the officials to have you removed from the management team. oh yeah by the way yes i have helped run multi day events and yes i also know the pitfalls that do come up but to with hold results because you should have been there is revolting

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Old 09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MERCCER4LIFE
CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Of couse we can. When you give updates it's as if we are all there too. I think people get anxious including myself about posting results. We are just passionate about our cars and racing, so don't blame us when we get pissy we are all just jealous
Old 09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Masters has started - 5 minutes in Sweeny leads.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default Tactful !!!!!

As much as I want to say that everything is hunky dorry !!! I find it very interesting that everone in the world that is involved in the sport cannot honestly say that the coverage is what everyone would have expected from the F1 Sport of Rc Car Racing in the good old U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would think that in order to promote the sport farther, the ROAR members would think that this event should of been a showcase that in the city of "Las Vegas" would have been a world class event that should be a message to the rest of the RC World that the U.S. can put on a world class event that means something, however, it has become a circus that no one can determine who is who Example: Ralph Burch, Josh Cyrul, Etc..

"In my opinion" this should have been set up properly months ahead of time by ROAR, and promoted by Local & National Media way ahead of time as well as sponsors that understand that this is not a "Radio Shack" event but an event that is understood by an underground scene that like BMX, SkateBoarding, or any other event that revolves around an entitiy that loves an individual type of situation like Nascar that requires an understanding of motorsports will make it an event that should have the resect that it deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Good luck team Mugen......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.