Wiki Posts
Search

R/C Pro Series Round #4 Western Division Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by richey
1. The RC Pro Offroad classes are open to all racers.
2. Each racer must claim a division. Some racers may live in an area between divisions which may allow them the option of more than one division. If no division is claimed before a racers 1st race then that race will set the division he or she scores points in.
3. A racer can not score points in more than one division. If a racer runs more than one class he or she must score the points for all the classes in the same division.
4. The only reason allowed for changing divisions after the season begins will be if a racer moves to a new area. Points will not transfer to the new division.

This is what i found and i know it says offroad but i think this is a universal rule. So as far as i can read yes he can race but no points will be counted. Hope this helps
Thanks
Old 08-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Rich, are you going to set up the track this Saturday? if so what time will you be there?..Thanks
Old 08-09-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Rich is there a password for a Hotel discount at the AZ Charlies? Save the clutch tool for me, I'll pick it up at the Pro Series race.

L8R!
Brad
Old 08-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Rich is there a password for a Hotel discount at the AZ Charlies? Save the clutch tool for me, I'll pick it up at the Pro Series race.

L8R!
Brad
No password required,i tried to make a reservation just to test there setup and i wasent impressed the 800# is answered by a reservation office that probably does this for every hotel in Vegas. I have a local # for the lady that is taking care of our room blocks and i will post it later today. It is her direct # and she knows what is going on.We have contracted for double/double and king suite rooms, and no Brad you can't eat that double/double
Old 08-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

Rich, Saturday, early morning ? lets say 6:00am? or? ...just trying to get an answer....
Old 08-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Just Fast
Rich, Saturday, early morning ? lets say 6:00am? or? ...just trying to get an answer....
I will get back to you.I have about 50 things going right now.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

I will get back to you.I have about 50 things going right now.

thanks for your reply...........
Old 08-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Default Host Hotel Update

The host hotel for the race will be Arizona Charlies East, Located on Boulder Highway just north of Tropicana. Approx 5-7 min from the track.1-800-362-4040 is there phone number,Tell them you are with 4Aces Racing and that should give you the discounted room rate.
Here is some updated information on the Host Hotel, We have contracted for King Suites and Double/Double rooms. I tried making a reservation on the 800# and had some trouble so to stop this before it gets started here is the # for Janet at Arizona Charlies east.702-951-5856 please call her and make your room reservations for the room block, just remember we only have a set amount of rooms blocked and when they are gone thats it.
Old 08-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

I set the track up this Past Saturday, this was the first time on the new surface. Traction was good and tire wear was not bad,and will probably be back to our normal after we get a few more days of practice on the surface. I have a few spots that need a little work but all in all i think we have a winner and i am very happy with the surface and the traction on the first outing.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Default Pre-Entry

If you want to get your free R/C Pro Series t-shirt then get you entry in the mail or use the Pay-Pal option to make sure you don't miss out on the shirt. Carlton told me yesterday that he has a few entrys in for the race, this will be a fun event that you will not want to miss.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Only a couple weeks left
Old 08-22-2006, 10:02 AM
Tech Regular

Is there a entry list anywhere?
Old 08-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Made hotel reservations today for Pro Series and Paris race, can't wait to run my 1/8th scale on the new pavemant.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Made hotel reservations today for Pro Series and Paris race, can't wait to run my 1/8th scale on the new pavemant.
Hope Az Charlies took care of everything for you without any problems.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

NO PROBLEMO!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.