Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SVM Speedway aka(KZ Speedway)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by fraz
SV is a great track and tell Marvin that Fraz from NorCal says hi. There are a few probs with SV.

1) No promotion of events.
2) Track is a little too big. Designed for 1/5 scale and the tallest 1/8 scale gearing isn't enough. 1/10 scale gearing isn't even close to tall enough. You end up straining motors and stretching rods. You can run large tires but the track is fairly abrasive and you go through big tires quickly.
3) Hard to see sedans far away at end of straight.
4) Lack of organization.
5) Location, location, location. When you have Crystal Park and Revelation located much closer to the core of the racers in SoCal and regular organized races there, it's an uphill battle. I travel from NorCal and I race at all of these tracks so I don't count
6) Radio hits from offroad guys who don't give a sh__. This has been a problem since the offroad track went up. It happened enough times that people got mad at folding up their $2000-3000 1/8 and 1/5 scales because somebody with an RTR was careless and nobody in charge controlled the situation.

I have personally logged thousands of laps there and enjoy the track and the layout. At one race I got clocked at 73MPH on the back straight with my 1/8 scale and that was flying.

It is not a commentary to Marvin as these has been the same problems with KZ since the beginning with Karlton. Some of this can be corrected with the right promotion and a little effort but somebody has to be willing to do the work.
7) "NO WHINING " just run that SHiT...
Old 11-28-2006, 06:47 PM
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe Os
congratz to moy for being TQ...(feeling mo naman moy)j/k

haha!! sorry ha naunahan kita!! sa susunod galingan mo!! hahahahah!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default Rossi Engines

Hello I am new to this forum and I was given a Rossi .21 engine with a red crank case. Are these good engines? I will be going to Sun Valley this weekend and I can use all the help I can get.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:25 PM
moy
Tech Master

Cool

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Hello I am new to this forum and I was given a Rossi .21 engine with a red crank case. Are these good engines? I will be going to Sun Valley this weekend and I can use all the help I can get.
i 've never seen a red crank case before.well maybe the guys know..why dont you drop by friday night.we have open practice.they turn on the lights.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Tech Champion

Default Rossi Engines

These engines are supposed to be from Italy and thats all I know other than there are three versions of this engine and the Cobra is one of them. Anyone else heard of these? I will try to drop by on Fri if not definately Sat and Sun.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Tech Champion

Default Rossi Engines

Hey moy check it out www.axemotor.it. It's in .21 on-road
Old 11-29-2006, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

These engines are supposed to be from Italy and thats all I know other than there are three versions of this engine and the Cobra is one of them. Anyone else heard of these? I will try to drop by on Fri if not definately Sat and Sun.
Gashuffer, I have not seen very many of this engine. it is all good no doubt you will get your money's worth with it however do not expect this engine to run abreast with highend ones. this is a non turbo engine +6 ports? we have a saying "RTS" at SVM. ask the locals what it means and go with it. check out the track and enjoy my friend.
by the way, we have a new post for "SVM" under RACING FORUM. please post all your reply there.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

gashuffer, have you seen you at SV?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by moy
haha!! sorry ha naunahan kita!! sa susunod galingan mo!! hahahahah!
haha
Old 11-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RCRjuanabbe
Gashuffer, I have not seen very many of this engine. it is all good no doubt you will get your money's worth with it however do not expect this engine to run abreast with highend ones. this is a non turbo engine +6 ports? we have a saying "RTS" at SVM. ask the locals what it means and go with it. check out the track and enjoy my friend.
by the way, we have a new post for "SVM" under RACING FORUM. please post all your reply there.
Kuya what RTS mean? haha
Old 11-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RCRjuanabbe
Hindi ba "RTS mF'ker"? mas ok ang tunog eh
Old 11-29-2006, 07:54 PM
moy
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Joe Os
Hindi ba "RTS mF'ker"? mas ok ang tunog eh

Old 11-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by moy
Moy, Joe

we also have a thread on RACING FORUM..check it out.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:08 PM
moy
Tech Master

Hey moy check it out www.axemotor.it. It's in .21 on-road
ok i know axe rossi motor,but i havent seen one with a red crank case.maybe their modified or somethin.their good motor i think compared to SH.they were design by rossi but its made in taiwan .some of the guys said it wont last that long.but who knows.i wanna see that run at SVM..
Old 11-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Tech Addict

Whats up gashuffer its Arno I saw you at the track today with the similar body LOL, the name of the motor is Rossi Maranello and my buddy had one so if you come to the track Friday night I'll help you tune it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.