Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAXY'S FUEL

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Maxy I have sent you several email to you and posted in few diffrent fourm and have asked you to contact me regarding our issue. I have spoken to Ricardo sevral time over phone and by email and also to Ana Diaz. I have all the emails starting from the very first one. I have been very paitent with your company and all have gotten to this point is lies. I suggest you or someone at Maxys contact me so you can clear this up. I know you are on RC tech , I know you are at the office. Ana has told me running from the issue is not showing what Maxy fuel is about. I dont think you really want me to post the emails from your company regarding our fuel issue. you have my number. Robert R
Old 01-30-2010, 07:12 AM
ALG
Tech Regular

Last edited by ALG; 02-14-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

I do not like to post negative things on forum, but enough lies already Maxy, the day after my last post on January 25 I got a call from Ricardo at your office trying again to defend him self and Maxy, as he know there is no defense. Its just about keeping your word and stop lying. I have been waiting for the motor and refund of fuel you owe me now since September 2009. I cant tell you how many time your people have to told me that its on its way or it will be taken care of we are now at the end of January and still no results just a lot of hot air both through phone conversations and or email. I can tell you that no one is buying Maxys Fuel here in Las Vegas, and only because of your lack of attention to your customers.

Maxy I am not sure why you cannot be man enough to call me your self. Based on what is going on all I can tell others is do not support a liar.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

where can i buy this fuel? i see carolina rc has 1 gallon in stock but i dont want to just buy 1 gallon..
Old 02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

http://www.maxysfuel.com/
Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Adept

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84
where can i buy this fuel? i see carolina rc has 1 gallon in stock but i dont want to just buy 1 gallon..
It's not because it's popular brand, BEWARE
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by robertr
I have been racing Maxy's fuel for more than 4 years and I never had a problem with the fuel. It runs cooler, faster and it gives me more running time than other fuels I've tried. If you had a bad experience with the fuel I'm sorry for that. But it is not fair for you to advice people not to buy Maxy's fuel. I think it is the best fuel on the market.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by robertr
My opinion my be viewed as one of partiality because as you can see in my signature line, I have a sponsorship deal from Maxy's Fuel. However, I would not run a fuel, even if it was provided for free, if I felt that it was harmful to my motors. I have more money invested in the motors than I want to admit and would not want to chance any damage. As it is, I too believe and have said it before that Maxy's Fuel gives me lower temps for which I am thankful in the Texas heat where I live. If your LHS does not carry it you can get it online from A Main Hobbies shipped directly to you in the USA.
Roger
Old 02-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by lmmnsr
I have been racing Maxy's fuel for more than 4 years and I never had a problem with the fuel. It runs cooler, faster and it gives me more running time than other fuels I've tried. If you had a bad experience with the fuel I'm sorry for that. But it is not fair for you to advice people not to buy Maxy's fuel. I think it is the best fuel on the market.
Or you can believe others that Maxy STILL OWES MONEY AND ENGINES to.

Wonder if MAXY will EVER respond to Robert or the others that MAXY HAS SCREWED!!!

Keep away from this lier. His fuel ruined some great engines.

A good representative of his product would stand by his word

Buy ANYTHING BUT MAXY'S I MEAN ANYTHING
Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sharple

Wonder if MAXY will EVER respond to Robert or the others that MAXY HAS SCREWED!!!

wow create a new account just to bash another person
Old 02-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

smh sigh.... It just gets old after a while
Old 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Red face create account

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Hey Marcos, I'm an impartial reader to this side drama but you said he created new account to bash Maxy, but if you look two post up you will see a first time post here on rc tech but yet he has raced for four years and is sponsored!! mmmm!!! frankly i wouldn't believe either of them. And Robertr you obviously feel you got screwed but continuely repeating it here is not going to change anything for anyone reading it anyway. they either like the fuel or use something else and its probably not good for your health, just let it go and enjoy the hobby.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speedypeterb

Hey Marcos, I'm an impartial reader to this side drama but you said he created new account to bash Maxy, but if you look two post up you will see a first time post here on rc tech but yet he has raced for four years and is sponsored!! mmmm!!! frankly i wouldn't believe either of them. And Robertr you obviously feel you got screwed but continuely repeating it here is not going to change anything for anyone reading it anyway. they either like the fuel or use something else and its probably not good for your health, just let it go and enjoy the hobby.
well it only shows 1 user with his IP address
Old 02-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I don't think it is fair to bash Maxy like that just because you had a bad time with it. I have used all the top fuels on the market and maxy is by far the best that I have used. That is just like I am not going to bash jp because my motor is slower than c-Whits jp. Maxy fuel is number #1 in my book only the best for my Murnan modifieds.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
WOW you should talk Carl s or did you forget

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.