Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tabushi

Pato Concha for Maxy's Fuel
congradulations mark
Old 01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tabushi

Congrats Mark and a good choice by you and Maxy. Now get off the track the paint is still wet. Well you painted it so I guess its ok.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Maxy and team - Thanks for everything. I'm really looking forward to the 2008 racing season. See you at the WinterNats.

Chris - LOL

Mark
Old 01-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hotel Info and Flgiht info:

Upps Wrong Tread
Old 01-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by munrath
Maxy and team - Thanks for everything. I'm really looking forward to the 2008 racing season. See you at the WinterNats.

Chris - LOL

Mark
Congrats Mark!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

MAXY give jim rice a call 239-210-8409
Old 01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sandra
Congrats Mark and a good choice by you and Maxy. Now get off the track the paint is still wet. Well you painted it so I guess its ok.
It's about time now lets do this Mark See you at the Fort!!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Well this weekend was the 5th round of the Florida State Series held at the Fort Myers Track. This race is often used as the Winternats warm-up race and there were many out of towners getting their cars ready for the big event next month.

DJ Apolaro took an important win at the Fort Myers track over the weekend in the 5th round of the Florida State Series but what made this event so important was that many of factory drivers from across the US where in attendance in preparation for the up coming WinterNats - the unofficial World Championships!

DJ sent us the following report from the event :

"I showed up on Saturday morning and started getting ready for the weekend. There was a lot of testing that I wanted to do for the Winternats Race. This is a points series race and I have not run the entire series so I had to qualify with the slower cars. This made it hard on my qualifying, but I still made it into the main in 4th place. There were some fast guys here this weekend, but I felt good going into the final. My car was very good and I got my motor, clutch and shift point were I wanted it. For the main I decided to pit early at 4 minutes and this would give me an extra pit. I needed to make sure I had a lead to account for the extra pit.

At the start of the main it was very clean for the first 6 or 7 cars and we made a gap from the others. I was able to pick a few pockets and by the first lap I was in 2nd place. I came up on first and followed for about 2 laps and than made a move. From that point I was able to just drive the car normal. The car was so easy to drive that I could pull fast laps with very little effort. Once I got into a groove my laps stayed within 2 tenths the entire race, except for traffic moments. My pitman and I were able to bring home the victory (we all know this is a team sport, not just the driver) and are looking forward to the Winternats.
I would like to thank the Fort Myers crew for having a track for us to run and to Forgass for having the Series every year. Special thanks to Maxy for the Pit Work. Thanks to my sponsors who give me the products it takes to win races at the highest level of competition - Serpent-USA, Maxy's Fuel, Twister Tires USA and Novarossi World.

Till next race,

DJ Apolaro
"

Old 01-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default Puerto Rico On Road Maxy's Team

I would like to welcome to our newest member for the Maxy's team for 2008

Alfred Aeschliman joint Team Maxs's after 2 years out of On Road. He will be also running in Off Road Maxy's fuel. Alfred joint to our already form team.

On This picture Guillermo (Left) Afred (center) and me, Edgar on the right.

Also in our team but running mugen (Family's Black Sheep) Juan Carlos "My bad" Rodriguez

This past sunday we had a great day, nice weather and smooth race. Guillermo Qualified 2nd, Juan C 3rd, Alfred 5th, and I 10th, On Outlaw class I qualified 2nd and finished 1st.

Will post the Off Road Team very soon!!

Last edited by Edgar Millenium; 01-28-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: mroe info
Old 01-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
I would like to welcome to our newest member for the Maxy's team for 2008

Alfred Aeschliman joint Team Maxs's after 2 years out of On Road. He will be also running in Off Road Maxy's fuel. Alfred joint to our already form team.

On This picture Guillermo (Left) Afred (center) and me, Edgar on the right.

Also in our team but running mugen (Family's Black Sheep) Juan Carlos "My bad" Rodriguez

This past sunday we had a great day, nice weather and smooth race. Guillermo Qualified 2nd, Juan C 3rd, Alfred 5th, and I 10th, On Outlaw class I qualified 2nd and finished 1st.

Will post the Off Road Team very soon!!

Welcone Alfred ,Godd Job Guys
Old 02-20-2008, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Old 02-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

cant vouch for the fuel yet as i need to figure out where to buy it from but i am running a maxy's fuels modified novamega and it is by far one of the faster engines i have messed with. Now if i can only find out how to get a hold of a new piston and sleeve for the engine as it will be due at the end of the season
Old 02-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Pato Concha for maxy's Fuel
Old 02-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Old 02-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.