AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AIRTRONICS ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

DANA did a really good job organizing the race and keeping the traction consistent, wish there are more races like this, We have a lot of weekend Fun, wish it is every other month like last year. "Thanks DANA" SAM
Old 03-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Tech Addict

i guess the anti-rain dance worked-out good

congrats to Brad for the TQ in sedan. what happen in the main? C u in Vegas.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracerdude
i guess the anti-rain dance worked-out good

congrats to Brad for the TQ in sedan. what happen in the main? C u in Vegas.

Actually Ron C. ended up TQ for sedan, I dropped to third after the final rounds on Saturday. I had a few chances but one thing or another kept me from improving my time. I had a pit issue in the main, thats racing.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
Congratulation to ALL winners specially to the newly formed elite group Kamikaze Rc Racing which bagged A Total of 7 Trophies, Carl Hsieh= won 3rd place Beginner (1st time ever raced) , Tony Arancel 2 trophies both 1st place in A & B main amateur class , Chris Lee won 2nd place Amateur B main with only first gear on the final 8 minutes, Lucas Tobing captured 2nd place amateur A main despite having engine trouble towards the end of the race , Arnie de leon won 2nd place A main Amateur and Nigel won 1st place amateur A main in his 1st ever race on the 1/8 scale class with a MRX 4 not even an R, he drove flawlessly and finish 9 laps ahead of the second place finisher Jayvee Feliciano, racing with Top drivers in 1/8 amature class like Dave Starks, Jake Alton, Tony T, Alan Frederick and Dino just to name a few, So watch it, there is a new kid in town
SAM
Yeah, Congrats to these guys for covering and taking home podium positions with their Mugen 1:8th scale cars:

Nigel Sims - WINNER (Mugen MRX4)
Jayvee Feliciano - 2nd Place podium (Mugen MRX4-R)

Brilliant run guys!
Old 03-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Actually Ron C. ended up TQ for sedan, I dropped to third after the final rounds on Saturday. I had a few chances but one thing or another kept me from improving my time. I had a pit issue in the main, thats racing.

Hey brad you pretty much in the top 3 fastest times in every round.
I guess your off to a better start this year. Glad to see you back on
the top spots.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks Dana for organizing a great race and great food. Look forward for the upcoming race!

Lucas T.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up CONGRATS

Congrats to the top 3 finishers in the Expert sedan A-main!! Also a great win for Skyline RC, they were all using the VR12 pipe. Ron C. great win in 1/8 scale.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Congratulation to ALL winners specially to the newly formed elite group Kamikaze Rc Racing which bagged A Total of 7 Trophies, Carl Hsieh= won 3rd place Beginner (1st time ever raced) , Tony Arancel 2 trophies both 1st place in A & B main amateur class , Chris Lee won 2nd place Amateur B main with only first gear on the final 8 minutes, Lucas Tobing captured 2nd place amateur A main despite having engine trouble towards the end of the race , Arnie de leon won 2nd place A main Amateur and Nigel won 1st place amateur A main in his 1st ever race on the 1/8 scale class with a MRX 4 not even an R, he drove flawlessly and finish 9 laps ahead of the second place finisher Jayvee Feliciano, racing with Top drivers in 1/8 amature class like Dave Starks, Jake Alton, Tony T, Alan Frederick and Dino just to name a few, So watch it, there is a new kid in town
SAM
Congrats to team Kamikaze a bunch of great guys who are willing to help other fellow racers.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

SAM
I would like to thank the support from all of my teammates, we will do even better at the O"Donnell Championship in July
Old 03-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ron C.
Yeah, Congrats to these guys for covering and taking home podium positions with their Mugen 1:8th scale cars:

Nigel Sims - WINNER (Mugen MRX4)
Jayvee Feliciano - 2nd Place podium (Mugen MRX4-R)

Brilliant run guys!
Thanks and congratulations to Ron C. my hero, my Idol. my mentor, 22 LAPS Oh my GOD ! SOMEDAY WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU

Last edited by nigelnuggets; 03-29-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
Congrats to team Kamikaze a bunch of great guys who are willing to help other fellow racers.
Ivan you did good too 1st major race on your new car and you bagged 3rd Good Job !