Search
Like Tree36Likes

Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE FRIDGE
for memory mate I was getting about 5mins never had a run time issue with these engines but it just could of been some more on the day that may have cause the lower run time problem. Maybe something I didn't see, will know more next time I take it out. Looking forward to the ANC in Brendale who going?
No worries, maybe you could add a fuel filter to increase total capacity of fuel. ANS am hoping too, unsure but Pro Tourer numbers are down up here
Old 02-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
No worries, maybe you could add a fuel filter to increase total capacity of fuel. ANS am hoping too, unsure but Pro Tourer numbers are down up here
I'm sure we will come from far and wide for this event mate. Look forward to seeing you all up there.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hi guys
A bit quite here so just a bit a report of my last club with the IF15, awesome car out of the box loved it, drive train is so free it’s unbelievable. I was a bit worried of brake flew with the car not having a brace between the radio tray and the two speed bulkheads but after running it as it was I found nothing to worry about. But something did come up is the fuel tank is under sized as I was running a couple of litre old os speed spec 3 and was only getting 4min tanks. Now the engine was running great and idleing happy, clutch was set @ .5 gap, .3 on the stock spring and .15 end play from memory. The car was get to drive with a Jilles Groskamp setup very easy to drive and will be my starting point for now. Looking forward to getting back on the track in two weeks time. Hope you all are well and enjoying your car as much as I am.
Hey Clinton,

Have you actually measured the tank capacity with the test equipment down at Moorebank?
If it truly is under size you can do as Bundy says or you can use a heat gun and push a bulge out in the tank.

Shaps
Old 04-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Option springs

What spring r u guys running on the car....does infinity offer option springs....an r most guys run the stock piston pt the option 3 hole one??
Old 04-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bigbank66
What spring r u guys running on the car....does infinity offer option springs....an r most guys run the stock piston pt the option 3 hole one??

Hello bigbank66 I’ve been running my car since November last year, been running on stock springs for my local track in Puerto Rico and Homestead FL. I just. Change damping oil witch I go from 400 to 600 depending on the conditions with stock 2 hole pistons! And to your question if there are optional springs until now there aren’t, just SMJ is a option that some use! Hope this info is of any help!
Old 04-06-2019, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks...I'm going to try the 3 hole wit some cap reds... I'm headed to steel city for the protoform....I'll post how it feels..
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone
I'm just about to buy on of this kit, and already full of question but I'll keep it simple for now
before I start, I have a couple new of body shell pre cut for Xray NT1 and 1 pre cut for Capricorn C03 EVO, do you know if any of these will fit?
thanks in advance
Antonio
Old 05-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Anyone else having issues with off power rear side bite on this car??
Old 05-13-2019, 11:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Just ordered one; I am switching over from 10+ years with Xray NT1. Looking forward to the upcoming build.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by aalewis
Anyone else having issues with off power rear side bite on this car??

I have race the car since November, traction has not been a problem, what set up you runnig?
Old 05-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default Is there a better car than this one??infinity if15

Hi there guys.
I can seen this car going really fast on the tracks and always winning races.
i would like to find out from guys running similar cars or have experience with the infinity how it is compared to other cars.

Is there anyone that knows the history behind it? Who design tue car and how was developed?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by 1/8 IC Fan; 05-15-2019 at 11:41 AM. Reason: moved to correct thread.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by didrace
Hi there guys.
I can seen this car going really fast on the tracks and always winning races.
i would like to find out from guys running similar cars or have experience with the infinity how it is compared to other cars.

Is there anyone that knows the history behind it? Who design tue car and how was developed?

Thanks a lot.
Loaded question... ask 10 people who all run different brands cars and you will get 10 different answers.

Infinity went through development over a number of years with team drivers running at major (Gubbio WC2016 was prototype) meets before car was finally released to the market. The designer is same guy who designed the V-one RRR for Kyosho and the R10 for HPI/HotBodies.
JasonM246 likes this.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Tech Champion

Bundy Bear, how does the if15 stack up against your nt1 and Ntc3(with 19t pinion) ???
Old 05-17-2019, 04:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Antonio76m
Hello everyone
I'm just about to buy on of this kit, and already full of question but I'll keep it simple for now
before I start, I have a couple new of body shell pre cut for Xray NT1 and 1 pre cut for Capricorn C03 EVO, do you know if any of these will fit?
thanks in advance
Antonio
I’m used a Capricorn c03 body on mine. The front body post line up but the tears don’t so I just shoe glued some Lexon over the rear body holes and re cut new holes for the infinity. The centre post doesn’t line up either. the X-ray should be the same but I’m not sure about the rear body mounts on that one.
hope this help and you will enjoy the car it’s great.

Antonio76m likes this.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:55 AM
Tech Rookie

I’m used a Capricorn c03 body on mine. The front body post line up but the tears don’t so I just shoe glued some Lexon over the rear body holes and re cut new holes for the infinity. The centre post doesn’t line up either. the X-ray should be the same but I’m not sure about the rear body mounts on that one.
hope this help and you will enjoy the car it’s great.
Hi, thanks a lot, this helps
do you know any good international online shop for spares?
​​​​​​​cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.