Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer >

Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer

Like Tree12Likes

Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer

Old 02-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE FRIDGE View Post
for memory mate I was getting about 5mins never had a run time issue with these engines but it just could of been some more on the day that may have cause the lower run time problem. Maybe something I didn't see, will know more next time I take it out. Looking forward to the ANC in Brendale who going?
No worries, maybe you could add a fuel filter to increase total capacity of fuel. ANS am hoping too, unsure but Pro Tourer numbers are down up here
Old 02-09-2019, 03:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear View Post
No worries, maybe you could add a fuel filter to increase total capacity of fuel. ANS am hoping too, unsure but Pro Tourer numbers are down up here
I'm sure we will come from far and wide for this event mate. Look forward to seeing you all up there.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE FRIDGE View Post
Hi guys
A bit quite here so just a bit a report of my last club with the IF15, awesome car out of the box loved it, drive train is so free itís unbelievable. I was a bit worried of brake flew with the car not having a brace between the radio tray and the two speed bulkheads but after running it as it was I found nothing to worry about. But something did come up is the fuel tank is under sized as I was running a couple of litre old os speed spec 3 and was only getting 4min tanks. Now the engine was running great and idleing happy, clutch was set @ .5 gap, .3 on the stock spring and .15 end play from memory. The car was get to drive with a Jilles Groskamp setup very easy to drive and will be my starting point for now. Looking forward to getting back on the track in two weeks time. Hope you all are well and enjoying your car as much as I am.
Hey Clinton,

Have you actually measured the tank capacity with the test equipment down at Moorebank?
If it truly is under size you can do as Bundy says or you can use a heat gun and push a bulge out in the tank.

Shaps