Search
Like Tree248Likes

JQ RACING - The Black Edition

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cfrankling
Yep, not available, can't even find the part number there. The only place I found them in stock is in InternationalJQracing but they wont ship to US.

I have already order the Losi 15mm from amain, I kind of feel these will work, If not, I will just cut them up and try out the emulsion type and if that does not work then plan C, trash it and wait for the "pro" version to arrive.
The Black Edition is really a great car!
Old 12-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mikeand22

The Black Edition is really a great car!

I have no doubt that it is, the only issue that I have now is the lack of parts for previous versions, but I guess I should have thought twice before purchasing the RTR instead of the "race" ver, got it for quite low price including good servos and a .21 Sirio which runs good (ended up buying a Novarossi) I don't mind trashing it if my experiment with the Losi bladders don't work. I was racing electric but my son got into nitro (mugen) so I decided to give nitro a try again (raced nitro for years but got tired of it).

Most likely will end up buying the BE just for the fact that I'm very happy with the eCar, it has given me lots of satisfaction racing at my local track and around, it has withstood the test of time with very minimal replacement of parts. Its been a great car indeed.

Hmmm, I wonder if the RTR diffs are compatible with my eCar or even The BE for that matter, that alone would make the cost worth it. Can anybody confirm?

Last edited by cfrankling; 12-19-2018 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yep, not available, can't even find the part number there. The only place I found them in stock is in InternationalJQracing but they wont ship to US.

I have already order the Losi 15mm from amain, I kind of feel these will work, If not, I will just cut them up and try out the emulsion type and if that does not work then plan C, trash it and wait for the "pro" version to arrive.
diffs are basically the same... now with shims at the big planetaries for the BE
part jqb-250...I will have a search
I never saw them on sale, but in the beginning of TheCar some had them wrecked too

Last edited by speedy2; 04-23-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

https://www.rcfox.de/JQB0250-JQRacin...-Silk-Shock-YE
Old 12-19-2018, 09:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by speedy2
diffs are basically the same...

part jqb-250
Thanks, its actually jqb-0250 and that part number is nowhere to be found in JQrasingusa or anywhere else except JQracing international but they wont ship to USA for whatever reason.

Good to know the RTR diffs are compatible with my ecar and the BE
Old 12-19-2018, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Diffs are all the same. The teeth on the crowngear vary from car to car, but the diff itself (cup, outdrives, all the inner gears) is the same. In the WE timeperiod there was a running change to include two more larger shims so you can put an extra shim behind each large gear. Just get two extra ones and voila.

Surely there must be parts for the older cars, if you really can't find them send me a message, I'm sure I have them somewhere.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by UrabusDenis

Surely there must be parts for the older cars, if you really can't find them send me a message, I'm sure I have them somewhere.
Thanks, will do if this experiment of mine does not work.

Also, got a response form beachrc saying they will have that part in stock soon.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Does anybody have part # JQ-0325 (right side aluminum knuckle YE, RTR) laying around that may want to sell?

Like the bladders, cant find it anywhere anymore, did find the left side on ebay though.

Thanks

Last edited by cfrankling; 12-21-2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-21-2018, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Does anybody have part # JQ-0325 (right side aluminum knuckle YE, RTR) laying around that may want to sell?

Like the bladders, cant find it anywhere anymore, did find the left side on ebay though.

Thanks
You gave the White Edition rear hub part number?

The right side steering knuckle for the YE and RTR is JQB0095. Modeltune (UK JQ distributor) has them, http://modeltune.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5862
Old 12-21-2018, 10:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by UrabusDenis
You gave the White Edition rear hub part number?

The right side steering knuckle for the YE and RTR is JQB0095. Modeltune (UK JQ distributor) has them, JQB0095 Right CNC Steering Knuckle
Ahh I see, weird, got the part number from the left side that I bought off ebay.

Thanks for the link.
Old 12-21-2018, 10:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

lol, the only option to purchase at UK JQ distributor is "pickup in store", dam out of luck again. Getting really frustrated with this crap of JQ Int not shipping to USA, ridiculous!!!

Im done with this version, thanks guys for you help, much appreciated, I have already given this YE/RTR a go and $$$ with no good results but frustration. Time to move on!
Old 12-21-2018, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Ahh I see, weird, got the part number from the left side that I bought off ebay.

Thanks for the link.
.. that # states: sideguard which is wrong too
Old 12-21-2018, 09:47 PM
JQ
Tech Master

lol, the only option to purchase at UK JQ distributor is "pickup in store", dam out of luck again. Getting really frustrated with this crap of JQ Int not shipping to USA, ridiculous!!!

Im done with this version, thanks guys for you help, much appreciated, I have already given this YE/RTR a go and $$$ with no good results but frustration. Time to move on!
If you are the person that emailed me, I did tell you what to do. I told you to contact BeachRC, because they have the parts, even if they aren't on the webshop yet. If you aren't the person, now you know. Contact BeachRC!
jon.lindgren likes this.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hi please contact me on Facebook Keenan K White to help get you sorted with the parts you need.
Old 12-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

https://jqracingusa.com/jqracing-lef...nuckle-ye-rtr/
Is this what you are looking for ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.