Old 08-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks speedy
Old 08-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rickhow291
Thanks speedy
Buy the new kit Rick you will be happy !
NextLevelRC likes this.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

It is on its way
BermyDomRepRC likes this.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Got my kit chill start the build as soon as my arm heals up and I can turn a wrench
BermyDomRepRC and NextLevelRC like this.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:43 AM
Tech Addict

Sunday morning
I was up at 4am on the road at 4:30 am for the 3 hour drive from my house on the north coast to the capital city on the south coast of the island . Los Cocos R/C track is where I am headed to my good friends track and 4 round of the Dominican Republic National Championship LCRC is a real off road track it gets super blown out dusty and did I mention it has coconut trees in the middle of it.This will be a true test for my new JQ Racing Black Edition and I can not wait.
I get to the track around 7:30 as usual I live the farthest away but am the first racer at the track LOL . I get my pit set up while my buddy is using his his jeep to pack the track some more ( this is the RD we don't need no stinking rollers !! we have big jeeps) the track was perfect watered the night before and packed. I break out the B.E warm up my engine and start to practice car is great track is great but I know later on in the day it will get very rough dry and slippery. I am also running Truggy and E buggy but who needs to practice with those things NItro Buggy is the Glory !!!!!!
Qualifiers we have 2 qualifiers each class there are 5 classes Truggy, e Buggy, Nitro Buggy,2wd SC and 2wd Stadium and I am running 3. Only an insane person would run all 5 classes in 1 day (I am clearly insane because I have raced all 5 of these classes in 1 day before but not today) My first buggy qualifier I missed somehow I cant remember exactly what happened but I know it required me to drink a frosty amber colored beverage which I thoroughly enjoyed. 2nd buggy qualifier happened about 1 hour later and I was ready the the track was slowing down but I managed to TQ that round and this put me in 2nd place behind my Team Mate Carlos Sikora for the 45 min final at the end of the day.
Finals
After a 30 min truggy final and 3 e buggy finals I finished 3rd in truggy (flameout) 4th in ebuggy(no unfortunately I was not running the Grey Edition as mine is still in China being packed by a team of sloths apparently. JQ Racing Pilot Carlos Sikora was flying with his new Grey Edition in his first race with the buggy. He was actually tied for first with another very good driver unfortunately he drives a TLR and the tie breaker went to him on time none the less great first showing for Sikora and the Grey Edition.
Ok now for the Real Final
14 cars starting the 45 min A final and 6 of those where JQs that's awesome I think the only other place you can get 6 or more JQs at a race is in Europe. JQ Racing will definitely be pushing to change this especially in the USA next year there will be JQ Racing Teams at every big race this I promise. Start of the race starts out bad for me good for Sikora I get hacked by some magic Japanese car driven by someone who will remain nameless. This puts me way back in 7th or 8th as I pass the loop but no worries my car is really good so I focus and work my way back up to 2nd before my first fuel stop and proceed to follow Sikora around the track until disaster struck. So I hit the double wrong and fell into what seemed to be the bottomless pit of Hades I could not see my car the turn marshal couldn't see my car. Finally he puts my car back on the track and its dead my pit guys run get my car its covered 5lbs of mud and is not starting i walk of the stand go check the engine and sure enough I blew the engine. after the race i went to see exactly what my car landed in and see its a good foot of mud and water there the only spot on the track that was wet and I managed to find it facepalm emoji!!
Over all it was a great day for JQ racing Carlos Sikora went on to Dominate the final in only his second race with the B.E Ricardo Vilorio (Team Manager DR) finished 3rd with his and Luis Jose 4th also driving A BE. 6 JQs went into the 45 min final and 5 made it out only one idiot decided to blow is motor. Congratulations to all the JQ racers who bought it home and it was a great weekend for us here in the hot humid beautiful Caribbean.
Set-Up
I went with 10 -20-3 in diffs 32.5 in front 35 rear shock oil emulsion mod and the only changes I made through out the day with my car is remove some droop in the rear from raise ride height in the rear as track got rough and changed rear toe to +1 . The more I drive this car the more I fall in love with it so easy to drive and work on. Durability is there as all the cars survived a rough 45 min main I cant wait to get my Grey Edition in a couple weeks and push that to its limits.
Lets Make JQ Racing USA Great Again any body interested in the cars please pm me here or email me at [email protected] lets get JQs everywhere so people can see just how good the car is !!!
gt racing and NextLevelRC like this.

Last edited by BermyDomRepRC; 08-29-2017 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:00 PM
JQ
Tech Master

I'm building a car and basically replacing the blog with FB live. Because I can.
Jeff Werner and NextLevelRC like this.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've been watching the vlogs whenever Facebook decides to notify me. Wish amain had all the parts in stock. Every time I need something they don't have it.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SpongeX
I've been watching the vlogs whenever Facebook decides to notify me. Wish amain had all the parts in stock. Every time I need something they don't have it.
Try Welcome to THEStore! | JQRacing Store USA most of the parts are under the White and LV edition cars .
Old 08-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

That's usually where I end up go to usually. Shipping is a little high and sometimes my bank gets mad at me for sending money to US. Only time I really had trouble was I lost a hex pin and couldn't get one for about a month.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:01 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SpongeX
Wishing won't help. Contact them and complain.
jon.lindgren likes this.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:02 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Also, even if something is out of stock, we probably have it, so just contact us if you are desperate.
NextLevelRC likes this.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JQ
Wishing won't help. Contact them and complain.
I tried but they passed the buck back to you. I usually end up getting parts through the U.S. store so I can keep the car going. The shipping is high but that's not the worst thing ever. Something about paying through your store though makes it difficult. Sometimes even PayPal takes a couple trys.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:09 PM
JQ
Tech Master

Excuses are running out IMHO
Demonyo likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.