Search

Xray XB8- HB812

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
Wow.

I'm glad the HB car is improved.

But comparing my HB D8 or D8T to my Xray XB9......... You're joking right? Those cars had crappy plastic and metal. Not even close to as good as the Xrays. Just completely cheap junk. Owned both.

Has HB really improved THAT much???? Cause if they haven't, they aren't even close in the durability game. It would be the biggest improvment ever if HB went from where it was, to AS durable as my Xray's.

If a D8 or D812 want's to joust with my Xb9, let's meet up and do it at Medina. I'll joust with anything short of another Xray. But let's use the straight, not the pitlane. Full speed head on collision. (Shock shafts don't count, too exposed and the same anyways).

Sorry, no XB8 yet. Going to wait until I feel that my cars holding me back. Corner speed isn't an issue up here.

LMAO LOL...
Old 05-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

You don't want to joust with me either? Noone wants to joust against an Xray. I could likely beat a Losi 5ive with it.

No joke. After next weeks race I can lay down a challenge. "Demolishin Derby?" And only 2, maybe 3 Xrays, will hit the track. Everyone tucks tail. I wouldn't be pullin that nonsense with any other car, well maybe the Serpent, I had to try pretty hard to kill that car.

That's the way it was last year. My buggies out there doing donuts saying "Is there noone else?..........................Is there noone else?"

We don't dare start with only Xrays. Or joust Xray vs Xray. The collision could make Californistan fall off. Or at least knock the drivers stand over.

Last edited by Zerodefect; 05-17-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Bottom line is no car is prefect. Go out and buy whatever fits your budget, easy to get parts for and looks cool. Like anything mechanical it will wear out or break over time. Nothing in this hobby is indestructible.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
You don't want to joust with me either? Noone wants to joust against an Xray. I could likely beat a Losi 5ive with it.

No joke. After next weeks race I can lay down a challenge. "Demolishin Derby?" And only 2, maybe 3 Xrays, will hit the track. Everyone tucks tail. I wouldn't be pullin that nonsense with any other car, well maybe the Serpent, I had to try pretty hard to kill that car.

That's the way it was last year. My buggies out there doing donuts saying "Is there noone else?..........................Is there noone else?"

We don't dare start with only Xrays. Or joust Xray vs Xray. The collision could make Californistan fall off. Or at least knock the drivers stand over.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Tech Champion

How'd you get my picture?

And whut's a Losi guy doing in a durability thread? I have to email Xray pic's of my 5ive every week begging for a roller kit..... No luck yet. If they send a t-shirt I'll stop.

Last edited by Zerodefect; 05-17-2014 at 07:50 PM.