Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
mugen mbx6t, what diff oils are you running? >

mugen mbx6t, what diff oils are you running?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mugen mbx6t, what diff oils are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default mugen mbx6t, what diff oils are you running?

looking to change my diff fluids for the first time and would love to know from others experience what weight diff fluids you guys are running? I'm not the best with fine tuning setups, i guess I've been more of the run what you brung kind of racer. needless to say as of know its stock. my local track is on the sandy side some real sharp turns and a few rhythm sections. what I'm not liking is it seems to have allot of understeer. as compared to my losi 8ight t. although the losi is a electric which I'm finding to be a totally different kind of beast. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by splatterific
looking to change my diff fluids for the first time and would love to know from others experience what weight diff fluids you guys are running? I'm not the best with fine tuning setups, i guess I've been more of the run what you brung kind of racer. needless to say as of know its stock. my local track is on the sandy side some real sharp turns and a few rhythm sections. what I'm not liking is it seems to have allot of understeer. as compared to my losi 8ight t. although the losi is a electric which I'm finding to be a totally different kind of beast. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
What do you run in your e truggy? And do you like it?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Just a Heads up there is a Mugen mbx6t thread with all the info you'll ever need on it.

Also Visit: http://racemugen.com/

Plenty of set-ups etc etc.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BPro
Just a Heads up there is a Mugen mbx6t thread with all the info you'll ever need on it.

Also Visit: http://racemugen.com/

Plenty of set-ups etc etc.

Hope this helps.
I guess I'm a bit of simpleton on that to. Never have much luck searching out threads. Duh. Lol
Old 03-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Austin's dad
What do you run in your e truggy? And do you like it?
5,7,2. That thing is a beast. Loves ballooning the front tires otherwise handle damn good. Mugen has a lrp zr.30x but, still can't keep up with the Losi
Old 03-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I guess I'm a bit of simpleton on that to. Never have much luck searching out threads. Duh. Lol
All Good

I just get all my info from the MBX6T Thread.

Best of Luck with your Truck
Old 03-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

aside from diff setup you need to make sure you're getting hard full lock with the truggy setting on the ground not on a car stand where wheels are at full droop, also make sure the servo saver is fairly tight.
I am running 10 10 7 in the diffs and it still can turn nice and tight.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

I loved 10-20-5 but thats just me...............also depends on track surface......i ran on mostly very good clay mix tracks so traction was always on the medium to high side