Wiki Posts
Search

Matrix Tires USA

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 02:17 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

no need to crazy on this guy... here you go!

Matrix 1/8th buggy tyres & wings
After two years of development and testing Matrix announce their new line of 1/8th buggy tyres. Available in four different threads and coming in soft and super soft compounds the tyres cover a wide range of applications from loose dirt up to hard-packed clay. The tyres are available pre-mounted on yellow disc rims and closed cell inserts or as tyre with inserts only. Also new is a radically shaped 1/8th off-road wing that suits buggies and truggies alike. Available in white, yellow or black colour it is a two-stage design and sports a grid on the lower wing part to make for easy and convenient mounting.

Wing top & bottom..

They look pretty good to me...

Last edited by D8; 10-03-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D8
no need to crazy on this guy... here you go!
Carlos, I dont see anyone going crazy on him. I inquired about a dealer account and he ignored me.. As the USA importer I would expect him to be a little more open to actually selling his product. My customers are always willing to try new tires and wings.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:34 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Carlos, I dont see anyone going crazy on him. I inquired about a dealer account and he ignored me.. As the USA importer I would expect him to be a little more open to actually selling his product. My customers are always willing to try new tires and wings.
you are good Jimmy!! and I agree...
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Curious to know how much actual testing goes into wing design. Are there actual air flow tests? They may look cool, but do they really work as well as a traditional design?

Just curious, not hating.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KThatcher
Patterns look familiar..
Looks like LouisRC/Duratrax. I really like the X-Cons (Pirate/Optima) on outdoor clay tracks that haven't been race prepped and are really loamy... like showing up mid-week and track is pretty rough.

If they are priced more favorably than the DT I'd buy 'em.

Originally Posted by hookem34
Curious to know how much actual testing goes into wing design. Are there actual air flow tests? They may look cool, but do they really work as well as a traditional design?
I doubt there's any less effort than all the other "big" name companies. At the end of the day they're all made by someone who learned CAD and thinks that qualifies them as an aerodynamicist. It's not like they're renting out wind tunnels and working with a team of engineers on hard objective data. Sadly the extent of testing is all subjective... aka what slick-Willy race car driver thinks.

Last edited by Rsickles; 10-03-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Losi makes the best wing. hands down.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nickdawg18
Losi makes the best wing. hands down.
Why don't you try one of are's before you have an opinion about are Product there has been alot of research and development in are products and have been proven overseas.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Tech Adept

Sorry guys for the delays we have the Pre-Mounts up on the Site we will have full stock by the end of the month of just tires,wheels and inserts.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default Team Manager

We will also be taking applications for a Team Manager Postion please send resume to [email protected] If you have any questions feel free to ask we also have a very sucessful On Road Team With Mutiple National Titles And we have very good reputation in the On Road Market.

Check Us Out On Facebook At http://www.facebook.com/#!/MatrixTiresUsa
Old 10-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
James.lemme know if your shop gets any of these. If YOU guys do then I'll grab some
Old 10-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Are these the same compound as Duratrax tires? That X Cons tread pattern is very distinctive. I.E. Are these tires just a rebadge?

If they are a rebadge, is there anything that will compel us to buy from you and not from a larger retailer that lets us combine tires with our existing order to reduce shipping fees to zero?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dfilo123
Why don't you try one of are's before you have an opinion about are Product there has been alot of research and development in are products and have been proven overseas.
Wow
Old 10-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Devin
Are these the same compound as Duratrax tires? That X Cons tread pattern is very distinctive. I.E. Are these tires just a rebadge?

If they are a rebadge, is there anything that will compel us to buy from you and not from a larger retailer that lets us combine tires with our existing order to reduce shipping fees to zeros ?
These tires are not rebadged these tires are made in Italy with there own molds.

Also Matrix is one of the largest tire manufactors in the world for the onroad market.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nickdawg18
Wow
Hey Nick send me your address and I will send you a wing for free to try.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dfilo123
These tires are not rebadged these tires are made in Italy with there own molds.

Also Matrix is one of the largest tire manufactors in the world for the onroad market.
Fantastic news. I love trying out different kinds of tires.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.