Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Taylor James leaves Team Durango

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by blktransam
usually stuff like this would hit neobuggy in a heartbeat but nothing, and the photo in the thread looked totally genric so my bad plus nothing was in the sworks thread or asc. thread
There's the problem. If you want to see the most news go to Buggy Sport or Live RC. This info was on both of them.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
There's the problem. If you want to see the most news go to Buggy Sport or Live RC. This info was on both of them.
aren't you up past your bed time??? ...... seems like the season of switching rides is starting earlier than normal!!! who is next?
Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
So it's 95 and raining in Ca with thunder and lightening.
feel your pain frank, We got 20 inches of rain in the last 3 days
Old 09-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam
usually stuff like this would hit neobuggy in a heartbeat but nothing, and the photo in the thread looked totally genric so my bad plus nothing was in the sworks thread or asc. thread
Don't get me wrong, I like Neo but I find Buggy-Sport.Info quicker with the news, more news reports and also provides many more detail pics on news related items.

Definitely not a fake OP though.

I was looking at this guys racing resume, some very strong results there. I'm sure he will do well with the Sworkz. 6th at the 08' Worlds is nothing to be sneezed at.

Many of you may know that Taylor has not been racing as often for he has persued a higher education. Taylor wrapped up his degree in Engineering this year and plans to make racing a priority once again! Taylor has a great resume and tons of talent! His past results include 2007 ROAR National Champion, Multiple RC Pro National and Regional Titles, podium finishes in truck and buggy at the 2006 Silverstate Nitro Challenge, at the 2006 ROAR Truck Nationals and a podium finish at the 2006 ROAR Buggy Nationals. Furthermore, Taylor was TQ at the first pre-worlds race for the 2008 World Championships. Also, he won the second pre-worlds race and finished 6th in the 2008 IFMAR Off-road World Championships.

http://www.buggy-sport.info/index.php/news.html?start=6
Old 09-10-2011, 03:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Guys,

It is my own fault that it was not posted on NEO yesterday. We were trying to keep this quite tell we had time to produce a nice press release and Taylor had time to get all of his stuff in order.

Well I got the first emails about the Change early yesterday morning so i hurried to send info to all the major news outlets prior to false info making its way public. This press release is the exact one on buggy sport.

But I received word this morning that it was not posted because I used an old photo (Didn't have a current one) And they were concerned about the quality of the announcement! So you can see it is my own fault!

So I have went out today and purchased photoshop and adobe illustrator as to prevent this in the future.

Neo Buggy does a great job reporting all the news a filtering all needed info!