Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

No
Old 09-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Tech Adept

Red face

and thats what is so strange about the whole damn mugen to durango switch.he won the euros 3 in a row he has made countless amain top 3 finishes and came in 3rd at the worlds.his fathr is one of the best in the business as a mechanic, the move from mugen just never made any since.he was their top driver period so you know he was paid well. it just never made any since. can you imagine if DRAKE left losi now that would be a dumb ass move or the two ryans leave associated not going to ever happen anytime soon. i say he got some personal stuff going on.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigmane42
and thats what is so strange about the whole damn mugen to durango switch.he won the euros 3 in a row he has made countless amain top 3 finishes and came in 3rd at the worlds.his fathr is one of the best in the business as a mechanic, the move from mugen just never made any since.he was their top driver period so you know he was paid well. it just never made any since. can you imagine if DRAKE left losi now that would be a dumb ass move or the two ryans leave associated not going to ever happen anytime soon. i say he got some personal stuff going on.
If it don't make $$ it don't make sense!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I saw this coming in, like, June. Word.

Guys who will stay with TD for sure are guys like Neumann, Honigl and Lutz... I think. Don't see the German or the Austrian leaving.

Kyosho would be cool for Savoya and Boots. Two of the best with probably the best machine on the market.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

the move from mugen just never made any since.he was their top driver period so you know he was paid well.
And how would you know that? Remember Mugen has a lot more going on than just 8th offroad. They threw a lot of money at Pietsch in the onroad side, what if they said "sorry, we can't afford to pay you anymore". Then his leaving would make perfect sense.

You see this all the time. When Kyosho signed Tebo, all their US onroad guys switched. Could it be that Kyosho just couldn't pay them anymore with Tebo's paycheck?

The point is, if you're not involved in the actual situation, you will never know the whole story.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
And how would you know that? Remember Mugen has a lot more going on than just 8th offroad. They threw a lot of money at Pietsch in the onroad side, what if they said "sorry, we can't afford to pay you anymore". Then his leaving would make perfect sense.

You see this all the time. When Kyosho signed Tebo, all their US onroad guys switched. Could it be that Kyosho just couldn't pay them anymore with Tebo's paycheck?

The point is, if you're not involved in the actual situation, you will never know the whole story.
+1
Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Nobody ever knows whats going in others personal lives, and its really not our business. All I know is that as much as he and his father were involved together that split had to be devastating to his racing. Me and my dad raced karts for 10 years and when he decided to give it up it was just never the same for me. I think it was a combo of things that affected his performance with Durango, not just the car alone. Reno is a smart guy and very accomplished racer, I think he will chalk this up as a life lesson and regroup and be in full swing before next summer! Just my opinion.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wingracer

your right im not involved so i was just speculating like everybody else on here.everybody has their own opinion its mine and im intitled to that. just as you have yours. with kyosho they still held on to there #1 onroad guy who has held the world title somewhere between 10-12 times.the italian guy i forgot his name.so you can't say pietsch and savoya could not have existed together. mugen sells a lot of product period just as much as the top 1/8 scale companies.but like you said u never know.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Even if u would like to see ,but I don't think Kyosho has the budget for Reno. Kyosho is really tight financially ......
Old 09-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

with kyosho they still held on to there #1 onroad guy who has held the world title somewhere between 10-12 times.the italian guy i forgot his name.so you can't say pietsch and savoya could not have existed together. mugen sells a lot of product period just as much as the top 1/8 scale companies.but like you said u never know.
That would be Colari. Yes they kept him but all the US guys left. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Colari move on. The car he just won the Euros with was 80% Mugen
Old 09-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (90%+)

my guess is billy fisher to associated
Old 09-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by milan07
my guess is billy fisher to associated
can i ask how comes so many people are saying fisher is leaving??
Old 09-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Tech Adept

because durango is just not winning.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

because durango is just not winning.
Didn't you see the thread? They are fast enough to win the worlds!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Well good, make sure to tell all of them that Caster is looking for 1 major driver for 2012.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.