Old 11-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thank you very much.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joey98
Do you Guys know if xray springs Will fit the evo?
Thanks in advance.
Agama springs will work as well
Old 11-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

sweet!!! Thanks for the responses guys.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well guys. FINALLY got to run my kit Sunday. I must say I have not really driven a buggy in almost 3 yrs. All I can say is this thing felt planted. I leaned on it hard handleing was great on the chassis, jumping the buggy flew like a dream. ALTHOUGH it was windy Sunday with minor corrections the buggy soaked up every jump like a champ. Then myself and fellow team mate Shawn Powers threw both our rigs down and was laying down laps. He was running his F-850 and I was using my S-852 and the Intech's were taking the abuse of the tumbles bad landings and the bumping we were putting them through. I must say that Russ has found us a great buggy to drive and a company that wants to listen to possibly make it if not the 1 but 1 of the best on the market.

Now my observations on driving...this thing likes power!!! I did notice the more power you gave it through the entire turn it seemed to like it. Of course it maybe my set-up. But I could cut in under Shawn and pull away from him. I am not tring to brag but I was actually pushing this buggy to see all I could put it through. And aside from a crack in the body it is all the damage I could inflect on the buggy. I am now in a delima now...Do I run my truggy at the Shoot out this weekend so I can help pit fellow team guys or do I through down and see if I can punt Hunter, Shawn and Eddie off the track? I will be posting up my set-up after I get done with the tear down and serviceing of my rig...Thanks Russ and Hunter for all the support you guys give us and I really look forward to swapping paint next year with my fellow INTECH team mates......
Old 11-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
Well guys. FINALLY got to run my kit Sunday. I must say I have not really driven a buggy in almost 3 yrs. All I can say is this thing felt planted. I leaned on it hard handleing was great on the chassis, jumping the buggy flew like a dream. ALTHOUGH it was windy Sunday with minor corrections the buggy soaked up every jump like a champ. Then myself and fellow team mate Shawn Powers threw both our rigs down and was laying down laps. He was running his F-850 and I was using my S-852 and the Intech's were taking the abuse of the tumbles bad landings and the bumping we were putting them through. I must say that Russ has found us a great buggy to drive and a company that wants to listen to possibly make it if not the 1 but 1 of the best on the market.

Now my observations on driving...this thing likes power!!! I did notice the more power you gave it through the entire turn it seemed to like it. Of course it maybe my set-up. But I could cut in under Shawn and pull away from him. I am not tring to brag but I was actually pushing this buggy to see all I could put it through. And aside from a crack in the body it is all the damage I could inflect on the buggy. I am now in a delima now...Do I run my truggy at the Shoot out this weekend so I can help pit fellow team guys or do I through down and see if I can punt Hunter, Shawn and Eddie off the track? I will be posting up my set-up after I get done with the tear down and serviceing of my rig...Thanks Russ and Hunter for all the support you guys give us and I really look forward to swapping paint next year with my fellow INTECH team mates......
Ha.. ha.. Bobby I hear that, as long as we take Mike Russ out in the process I'm fine with whatever. Lol
Old 11-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by IntechRacer5
Ha.. ha.. Bobby I hear that, as long as we take Mike Russ out in the process I'm fine with whatever. Lol
DOH!!!! actually my first target was going to be Shawn...
Old 11-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
DOH!!!! actually my first target was going to be Shawn...
Bring it on big boy!!! I ain't skeered to return the favor at all!

I gotta say that the buggy is unbelievable, especially with the +5 chassis. I'm ready for the Shootout and ready to receive the whoopings! This will be my first race in the Open class..... So look out Mike!!!!! Lol
Old 11-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IntechRacer5
I hear that!! JK ya Snuffy!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rfleck
I hear that!! JK ya Snuffy!

better watch it Fleck...never know when 1 of these tanks will bounce off that glass X-Ray and send it to the pits on a hook...LOL I am kidding btw...
Old 11-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Race day is almost upon us...can't wait. Snuffy's going down
Old 11-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Well , I had plans to attend the Texas Shootout Race, Its looks like a fun track from the pics posted, and was hoping to yet was unsure until today I will be working this sat most the morning. But I will make attempt to make it down south after to race a points series started at the Gears Club in Harlingen.

Good luck to the Team this weekend and I definately make plans make the next one if this becomes a yearly event.

You all have a Good Thanksgiving and Im sure I see you before the year ends.

see you all on the flipside.

Russ, were you able gather those parts i requested, give me holla when you get chance,

Roy
Old 11-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

waiting on raceday in the morning....me and Shawn are chillin at the hotel got the 2 weapons ready for tomorrow...I want to wish all my team mates good luck and lets show everyone what these INTECH buggies can do!!!
Old 11-19-2011, 02:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

after bragging about the buggy, you better run it. Put that truggy out to pasture and run the buggy. My money is on Shawn to kick your butt!
Old 11-19-2011, 03:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 8scaleracer2006
after bragging about the buggy, you better run it. Put that truggy out to pasture and run the buggy. My money is on Shawn to kick your butt!
The truggy is not even with me...actually feel lost without it...but I will try my best.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default Question???

Hello everyone here on the Intech page. I was wondering how are the Intech buggies? As far as in consistentcy? Durability? Wear? Etc. Right now I'm driving the Xray XB808 and I'm really thinkin on making the switch and bringing the Intech to the Cali area. So I was just wanting Ur guys input on the buggy and kinda compare it to the Xray. I honestly think just by looking at the buggy that they may resemble in performance. So please if possible, can I get some input? Thanks greatly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.