Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED! >

PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg B
How is silicone fluid certified ? Who takes the time to do it and what is it compared to when being certified.
Certified that you are getting 100% silicone not cut, mixed, diluted, added additives, and/or added color, odor, etc.

Most important certified that the fluid that in the bottle has an accurate viscosity, in this case measured in Centistokes.

It is not compare to anything, it is a measurement, basically the resistance to flow of a fluid.

who takes the time?....well that would be me (PT RC RACING), I have a viscometer which i use to make sure that when silicone is blended it comes out to be the correct viscosity. When I purchased this machine I made sure I got brand new from the manufacture which sends me a certification saying that this machine is reading withing the parameters that is suppose to.

I'm very confident in my fluids, they work for me and many other Prodrivers.
other may see the glass half empty .

Here is a pic of me measuring viscosity, making sure that oils requested by a very famous driver are 100%. which I will announce soon who this driver is.

happy rc racing
Attached Thumbnails PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-20111012_201958.jpg  
Old 10-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PT RC Racing
Attention to all the San Antonio TX drivers, Radio Control Headquarters will very soon Start carrying PT RC RACING shock and diff oil, shipment will be on its way tomorrow. Thanks in advance for supporting PT RC RACING and RADIO CONTROL HEADQUARTERS.
Still waiting for them to put it on the shelf. I have been after Eliott for a couple of years now to stock this stuff at RCHQ.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Big Will
Still waiting for them to put it on the shelf. I have been after Eliott for a couple of years now to stock this stuff at RCHQ.
Thank you Big Will, Eliott called me today asking for more, he said they sold quite a few already.

San Antonio racers you guys are awesome! thanks for the support.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default We always try to keep all PTRC in stock!

PTRC is "THE" official diff and shock fluid of Track Star R/C.

All of our customer car builds, projects, bench tests and race drivers use nothing but PTRC and have since PTRC's beginnings.

PTRC fluids @ Track Star
Old 10-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

They are also available in the United Kingdom as well

Shocks

http://www.uno-rc.com/category-s/1824.htm

Diffs

http://www.uno-rc.com/category-s/1516.htm

Fantastic stuff and IMO the best on the market in terms of quality, amount and cost.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Ginters
They are also available in the United Kingdom as well

Shocks

http://www.uno-rc.com/category-s/1824.htm

Diffs

http://www.uno-rc.com/category-s/1516.htm

Fantastic stuff and IMO the best on the market in terms of quality, amount and cost.
+1!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Tech Adept

Default PT RC Racing shock & diff oils

Awesome weekend at the 2011 Southern Nationals this weekend, had a grate time and PT RC Racing oils did great this weekend also.
Congratulations to team driver Ryans lutz (Team Durango) and Jason Branham (Agama) for their victories, and the rest of team drivers and racers.

I made the Amain in Expert 1/8 E-Buggy, battery life only lasted till 1.5 min left on each of the triple A mains but I was happy to be in the A.
Attached Thumbnails PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-2011-southern-nat-me-ryan-lutz.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-2011-southern-nat-pablo-t-jason-b.jpg  
Old 10-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Congrats Pablo and Team PTRC!
Old 10-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Adept

Next up is rc pro finals at the awesome facilities of Gulf coast raceway and Mikes hobby shop, Porter Texas.
see you guys there.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Tech Addict

Have a safe trip down Pablo, see you tomorrow.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Tech Addict

Have a safe trip down Pablo, see you tomorrow.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default 2011 RC PRO Finals

Awesome racing at the RC PRO finals this year, the track and facilities were incredible.
Once again PT RC Racing oils shine at the finals by many team drivers and users. PT RC Racing drivers dominated in both open and pro classes.
Also outstanding performance by those drivers that did not have top podium finishes. Special thanks to my friends from Puerto Rico (Gury and Will Cardona)for the hospitality. I'll share some pics with you guys.
Attached Thumbnails PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-christ-marrant-trophies.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-gury-w.-cardona.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-mark-morow.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-open-buggy-amain-finalist.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-open-buggy-main-winners.jpg  

Old 11-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

more pics
Attached Thumbnails PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pro-buggy-main-last.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pro-buggy-main-winners.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pro-truggy-main-amain-last.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pro-truggy-main-winners.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-christ-marrant-showing-victories.jpg  

Old 11-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

more pics
Attached Thumbnails PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-jason-b.-showing-his-victories.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-jeremy-c..jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-mark-morow-showing-visctories.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-ryan-lutz.jpg   PT RC RACING shock and diff oils....CERTIFIED!-pt-team-driver-cade-w.-.jpg  

Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Tech Adept

Default PT RC Racing drivers domitation

I'll share some PT RC Racing team driver results
Pro buggy
TQ-Ryan Lutz
2- Jason Branham
4-Mike Battaile
7-Ryan Lutz
10-Mark Morrow

Pro Truggy
1-Jason Branham
2-Mike Battaile
3-Mark Morrow
8-Orlando (Gury) Lebron

Open Buggy
2-Chris Marrant (In my opinion deserve 1st, see who got 1st)
5-Nick Vanderpool (Not officially on the team but one of PT oils best supporter thanks Nick)
6-Cade Whitenton
10-James Sublette, running PT oils
12-Brian Mcgill

Open truggy
Tq-Chris Marrant
1-Chris Marrant
2-Nick Vanderpool, running PT oils
3-James Sublette, running with PT oils

4wd sc
Tq-Ryan Lutz
1-Ryan Lutz
3-Mike Battaile

E-Buggy
1-Ryan Lutz

I thinks it is worth mentioning that I was in a close battle for the bump up spot the entire E-buggy b-main until battery only let me run 18 9:46 and finish 5th, it was a close race, 10min of very intense fun.

Last edited by PT RC Racing; 11-08-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.