Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Where is the best place to buy Losi 8ight parts? >

Where is the best place to buy Losi 8ight parts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the best place to buy Losi 8ight parts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ruune
and when your LHS closes, you'll know why.
Alot of you guys must have fair LHS, ours on the other hand wants your left arm, leg and first born for simple stuff. So when I can get stuff off ebay for over half the price including shipping I am all over it. He wants $110.00 just for 2 sets of aka premount truggy tires. I just got 4 sets of the same tires off ebay for $95.00 shipped. When I wanted to buy a new tft chassis for my 8t 2.0 he told me $129.00 plus tax, got it off ebay for $65.00 shipped.

I will not even buy glow plugs there now cause he wants $13.00 for a os p3.

So grab your stuff where you can cause when you are in the poor house your LHS owner is not going pay your rent!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by sluggo_sx8
Alot of you guys must have fair LHS, ours on the other hand wants your left arm, leg and first born for simple stuff. So when I can get stuff off ebay for over half the price including shipping I am all over it. He wants $110.00 just for 2 sets of aka premount truggy tires. I just got 4 sets of the same tires off ebay for $95.00 shipped. When I wanted to buy a new tft chassis for my 8t 2.0 he told me $129.00 plus tax, got it off ebay for $65.00 shipped.

I will not even buy glow plugs there now cause he wants $13.00 for a os p3.

So grab your stuff where you can cause when you are in the poor house your LHS owner is not going pay your rent!
Yeah here in the states the hobby shops try and compete with the BIG NAME online stores....lately ive just been buying parts(when needed) at the track shops...they need it more then anyone cause their putting on the show
Old 01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
Yeah here in the states the hobby shops try and compete with the BIG NAME online stores....lately ive just been buying parts(when needed) at the track shops...they need it more then anyone cause their putting on the show
Ya if my local track had a shop I would buy stuff there for sure. For most part the hobby shops really don't stock much for racers anyways. They have tons of stuff for bashers though which is 95% of there sales so it is understandalbe.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Ebay/Amaine