Wiki Posts
Search

Truggy choices

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Truggy choices

I'd like to race this year and bash a lil here and there so i've decided on getting a truggy but i cant seem to narrow it to one, i'm stuck between a losi 8ight-t or a ae rc8t. My lhs carries both and parts as well for both. I wanna be quick around the track and tough to handle my rookie mistakes lol. Any help would be great.

Thanx.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My advice is to read the Losi and AE threads. Research as much as possible, look at both, which do like the looks of. What is the parts support in your area. Both are good platforms and very capable of winning. When going through the threads remember you will have to filter out some comments as some will only reccomend one and trash the others. I personally run an RC8T and love it, but remember its your decision and dont let anyone push you in a certain direction. Good luck with your decision and have fun with whatever you choose. By the way I learned on this truck and it is very tough no matter what others may say.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:53 PM
ajj
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I was deciding between 8ight-T and RC8T myself. I just went with my gut and bought the AE, just something about it I liked. Both are great though, so just go with your gut. You'll be happy either way