Wiki Posts
Search

Renaud Savoya leaves Mugen Seiki

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
The fact you are not professional enough to stay out of forum spats is not genius. You may think different, but that is all I hear about with all the racers so keep it up and your sales will suffer. I hope they do not, I hope you succeed, but you would sell allot more if you would keep your mouth shut over these things. You constantly take the bait.

Brandon, you owe me lunch, i told you he would.
On the contrary.. many, many people respect him for having an opinion and expressing it. For being totally realistic. That racer first, businessman second improv is going to sell him a lot of product.

It's cool to know that there's a car designed by a company that is not owned by fat, bald men who sit on their ass and draw dividends.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kgombe
how can you re-badge a car that is not even released yet... there is a possibility that RB bought the rights to the car.... .... maybe... and thats even if thats the case (S-workz being the car)
It could be that RB is simply going to distribute the car and in turn call it an RB car to gain name brand recognition. Much like TQ racing bought GS cars and called them TQ in the states.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The more I look at the car it is a mbx-6 Mugen look a like with some things they think are innovative it looks like they used the Agama theory but it should be great for him. He could just race his mbx-6 and tell people it's the new s-works, just messin the car looks good and if it's 1/2 as good as the 6 it will be great.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Those screws reminding me to somebody's buggy.....And the buggy it self is 95% the mbx6....
Old 01-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

+1 it will be like taking candy from a baby..lol
Old 01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

many, many people respect him for having an opinion and expressing it.
...perhaps in the frozen north....but here in the mother country I've found far more individuals annoyed with the man than infatuated.

Bravado expressed in opinion is somewhat tolerable in small doses. Only takes a search or two to understand what happens when this forum takes offense to position.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Semple
On the contrary.. many, many people respect him for having an opinion and expressing it. For being totally realistic. That racer first, businessman second improv is going to sell him a lot of product.

It's cool to know that there's a car designed by a company that is not owned by fat, bald men who sit on their ass and draw dividends.
is it really all his company?? there must be some bald fat guys that are waiting to reap the profits along side him
Old 01-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

The fact you are not professional enough to stay out of forum spats is not genius. You may think different, but that is all I hear about with all the racers so keep it up and your sales will suffer. I hope they do not, I hope you succeed, but you would sell allot more if you would keep your mouth shut over these things. You constantly take the bait.

Seems the norm these days, brands claiming to be quick enough to win shit and forum spatting protesting brand owners, what they do not realize is the dirty taste it leaves in our mouths... it is bad enough from fanboys let alone the people whom own the brands.

You can get your brand out there but if you upset me in doing it I will not buy it, if you fly aeroplanes just look a the flying giants website, the forum owner now has blatant advertising, in threads that he starts for advertisers. To a person like me it makes the site look like a 2bit hoe selling itself on the side of the road.

I let you in on little secret, I will not buy items off your counter, I will not buy 2-for one chocolate, no I do not need bread or milk!!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow! +1 to that!

A good product will sell and defend itself, we are all smart (ok, maybe not everyone ) enough to know what is good and what is BS.

I leave you all with this proverb to ponder:

"It is honorable for a man to stop striving, since any fool can start a quarrel."

Nuff said...
Old 01-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Tech Addict

What does any of this have to do with Savoya?
Old 01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

Savoya, who is that ???
Old 01-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

get something original. if xxx does it by copying 95% of it and put in a crap or 2 and call it YYY. where is the originality and purpose ? be'cos of $$$ I personally don't think it will sell.

my 2 cents
Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Tech Master

Makes sense RB would run another buggy under there name as they dont produce there own engines either..seems to be the way they do business as I guess they arent big enough to do it them selves.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Tech Elite

I don't think the S-Workz is good enough for RB or Savoya

I don't want one..

Last edited by speedy2; 01-02-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedy2
I don't think the S-Workz is good enough for RB or Savoya
And yet I am sure you will get one speedy. You have every other car.

Savoya? I thought this was thread was about JQ and his questionable marketing tactics?

This s-works prediction does make sense to have someone of savoyas caliber spearhead the new buggy into the US. Cause you need that US stamp of approval to make your product a success. Explains reno's move here as well. The name "s works" is pretty lame, I am sure the Specialized bike company lawyers will have something to say about that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.