Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Steering servo for Truggy

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ganymede
You said you are flying giant scale and you are not looking here??

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=56416

Plenty of websites selling it for less than $90.00...
I am aware of all these places except Robot marketplace. Had to put the rolleyes in there for you. When I bought my stuff, the only place that had a good price was Air Wild. As for Don's, when I was buying most of my stuff for my Dalton 35% 260 was not even in the same price range as others for servo's, matching boxes etc. I bought wheels and a cockpit from him that was it. Very nice people though.

Chief, TBM,Air Wild, Tower, Don's, servo city, Robot marketplace .....
Old 09-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 99problems
Crap shoot!! There is no best now a days. Everybody has good products its about service and money. What can you afford? What service center are you closets to? I'm moving toward HT servos, why the HQ is right down the street and there customer service is A1. Bottom Line THERE IS NO BEST its luck of the draw.
I totally disagree.....
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Then you know where to find 10pcs 7955TG for your Extra for less than $100.00 each...

Originally Posted by airsiler
I am aware of all these places except Robot marketplace. Had to put the rolleyes in there for you. When I bought my stuff, the only place that had a good price was Air Wild. As for Don's, when I was buying most of my stuff for my Dalton 35% 260 was not even in the same price range as others for servo's, matching boxes etc. I bought wheels and a cockpit from him that was it. Very nice people though.

Chief, TBM,Air Wild, Tower, Don's, servo city, Robot marketplace .....
Old 09-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

I use a hobbico cs170 for both servo's on my buggy and truggy. I have not had a problem yet and I am in my second season of running them.