Search

Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
i already did,trying to get pics, he said he would get them to me tommrow
Cool thanks i found the listing and had to post it, he said it was stolen sat night but it could of been setup so its really fishy. Hope this one is it but im still looking everywhere close to beaumont.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by camocowboy
Mugen MBX6 with Nova +4C team, hitec 7955's, M2C upgrades, Yellow with green flames, AMB 4517231.

This buggy along with my friends serpent buggy were stolen from Thunder Alley on Saturday night before the JBRL. Any help would be awesome. I know alot of you guys shop ebay and on here so just keep your eyes open please.
duuude i live by thunder alley and am always there or @ other tracks so if i see your stuff i will smash on whoever has it cause that is garbage that you got jacked!....
Old 08-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
That's what happens when you live in Mexico....
hey hey hey thats not funny...me and my boy are always mad dogging people who come to races and look like they are not supposed to be there!...u can just tell if they are not there to watch or participate!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Thanks guys. I will get some pics up here just incase someone sees the body around. Most likely they would change that but who knows. It was saturday night for sure, around six. I filed a police report with Beaumont PD. I appreciate all the help.

Also, I am talking with The Nitro Pit about having a race to try to raise some funds for me and Marcus to replace our stuff. Just made contact today so I will post more details on that later. Local guys be thinking about it though.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

The buggy that was stolen on Sunday was right at the end of racing. Someone walked away with a guys buggy and pit bag that had his radio. It got crazy as any car that was sitting around, people were asking if it was yours. I got questioned on my own cars if they were mine since people were just, is that yours, what about that.

Sorry to hear about the lose Greg.
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
That's what happens when you live in Mexico....
wtf
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
hey hey hey thats not funny...me and my boy are always mad dogging people who come to races and look like they are not supposed to be there!...u can just tell if they are not there to watch or participate!
Yeah u can tell, its weird but very easy to tell. Also keep an eye out for that mugen or a random guy showing up with a serpent. A mugen with green flames isnt common these days. It would be harder if it was custom with the newer like spike tribal type flames.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

dont forget to check the Inland Empire part of craigslist! and san diego cause alot of people from these places go to these races!..man this pisses me off!...i was gonna go to that race too but had no $,.....if i was there it would of been my car,not yours just because thats the kind of luck I usually have!....damn now i wish i was there,i might have seen some1 and just straight knocked them out for staring @ our cars the wrong way
Old 08-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by camocowboy
Thanks guys. I will get some pics up here just incase someone sees the body around. Most likely they would change that but who knows. It was saturday night for sure, around six. I filed a police report with Beaumont PD. I appreciate all the help.

Also, I am talking with The Nitro Pit about having a race to try to raise some funds for me and Marcus to replace our stuff. Just made contact today so I will post more details on that later. Local guys be thinking about it though.
Hope all gets better Greg and the pit helps you out, if i had some cash i would donate but being a kid its hard to afford race entry for me, but i really hope you get ur old or new car back. We need a thread so we can do donations to people for things like this that happen, i know its off topic but since im hear another forum called gmfs(a gm truck forum) does this. Its messed up to see people just walking off with others stuff, when i go to those my stuff wont leave my eyes or my pit guys eyes.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

there was another theft on the actual day of the race. sunday right before his main event. it was a losi 2.0 with the alum front spindles and caster blocks, alum rear hubs, o.s. speed engine, hitec 7955's, mrt transponder, ofna blue truggy starter box and a dx3r radio/case. the body was blue, green and black with yellow window trim, UKL painted into the front window trim.

one day these low life's are gonna get caught in the act and get their faces caved in.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

This is complete BS. First this stuff happens on Saturday, then again on Sunday night. One of my buddies got a license plate number of some gangsters that were hanging around Saturday morning. Those low life MF stole some chairs off our pit table early Saturday morning so we had our eyes on them. They were walking around the pits and they were driving around where the motor homes were. Greg, please call HotRod Hobbies and talk to Jimmy. I'll send you a PM of what you need to ask him.

jze and tc5, that was just so uncalled for and off topic. Please keep your racist slander to yourself.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by pyromania
This is complete BS. First this stuff happens on Saturday, then again on Sunday night. One of my buddies got a license plate number of some gangsters that were hanging around Saturday morning. Those low life MF stole some chairs off our pit table early Saturday morning so we had our eyes on them. They were walking around the pits and they were driving around where the motor homes were. Greg, please call HotRod Hobbies and talk to Jimmy. I'll send you a PM of what you need to ask him.

jze and tc5, that was just so uncalled for and off topic. Please keep your racist slander to yourself.

um dude how was that racist ? i was talking about illegals not legal mexicans.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pyromania

Nice, did u happen to see the guys walking around the pits at all after they stole ur chairs? Why didnt u do anything about the chair deal????
Old 08-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

man this is sad to hear so cal track gets hit again. R/c is just like drugs easy to make money off of so does not surprise me that this has happened all the same sucks for the owner of the vehicles if it happened to me i would have to quit the stuff i have has took a few years to get together could never afford to replace it.
I have recently started going racing only with wifey so she can watch my stuff in the pits.
maybe if you post your paypal account people can send small donations as gift to help replace the stuff i could throw a buck or two and if enough people throw a buck or two you would be in
Old 08-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCTEN.
there was another theft on the actual day of the race. sunday right before his main event. it was a losi 2.0 with the alum front spindles and caster blocks, alum rear hubs, o.s. speed engine, hitec 7955's, mrt transponder, ofna blue truggy starter box and a dx3r radio/case. the body was blue, green and black with yellow window trim, UKL painted into the front window trim.

one day these low life's are gonna get caught in the act and get their faces caved in.
pics of these buggies or anything will help alot???? Maybe he posted in show off ur buggys or anything so i can see the buggy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.