Wiki Posts
Search

Please be on the lookout for my STOLEN stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Marcus is an unappreciated, unmentioned reporter for neo-buggy. They use his pictures and his videos but dont even bother to give him any credit
O well thats no fun lol i would report them for credit or edit all his vids and say a marcus productions or somthing at the begining lol.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I think he's happy just to see them published. At the tracks here he is either racing, pitting for someone, or he has a camera or vid-cam in his hands..we like that he stays busy so he leaves us alone
Old 08-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
I think he's happy just to see them published. At the tracks here he is either racing, pitting for someone, or he has a camera or vid-cam in his hands..we like that he stays busy so he leaves us alone
Me to lol i earned the nick name Sugar and Pit B***h from doint the same i pit an average 3 buggies and 1 or 2 truggies I like to help out though.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeFriery
guys don't jump to conclusions, what exactly makes him "look like a racer"
Yes I agree. Look at how he is holding the car. Ask yourself when is the last time you carried your car like that. Never. Most racers will hold it by the wing with the front wheels aiming towards the ground or on the front shock tower. Why because we have been burned by a hot engine so it natural not to cradle it like he is doing. Even if we know our engine is cold no one ever carries it like that.

Does not look like a racer based on how he carried it.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

IDK, maybe holding it that way covers up the majority of the buggy for concealing purposes.

It's really sickening watching the first 3 laps of that vid. In the first you can see the perp watching the car's OWNER/ survelling the scene. Next lap he is checkin out the pit table. And on the third he just picks it up and walks away.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hello,

sorry for your lose man.

just a small question, if you guys know the track's owner, why dont you advice him to do 2 seperates area?? one only restricted for drivers, officials and techs and an open area for spectators?? i know small tracks cant afford it but Thunder Alley sould be able to do so??!!

cheers

Ali
Old 08-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

When I hear about crap like this, it makes me so much happier that my wife travels everywhere with me. She posts up at my pit and just watches like a hawk. She's pointed out quite a few shady characters at Rev. Makes me want to get a lockable trailer like Drake has....
Old 08-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cyberacer
When I hear about crap like this, it makes me so much happier that my wife travels everywhere with me. She posts up at my pit and just watches like a hawk. She's pointed out quite a few shady characters at Rev. Makes me want to get a lockable trailer like Drake has....
Rev is pretty scarry aswell, Drake never locked his trailer untill his truggy and radio gear got snatched at rev along with a fellow team mates. Its sad because when this happens it makes the pros not want to be around the newer drivers because there scarred to walk away from there stuff and not getting to start there next heat because some low life stole all there stuff.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Anyone having any luck on cleaning up the video? It would be awesome to see what that cat actually looks like and if someone might know or might of seen who he was with.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
actually that guy is still sitting there @ 1:52 or whatever!....close though i thought that aswell!
WOW I PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH ON THIS 1 LOL! there is a guy sitting in the corner with his back to the track the whole time!...and then @ 1:50 he is walking off with the car!...does any1 remember that guy,that night!....are me and danny the only 2 that notice this guy in the corner?
Old 08-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

makes me sick..... I was pitted directly next to that exit gate where the thief walked out... and ALL of my stuff was sitting out on my table ALL DAY.... that guy prob walked right by me, cuz I was in the pits helping my teamate get ready for sporto buggy A main... sorry guys.. wish I would have known..

to either of you 3 guys who had your stuff jacked, ... I have a used 09 xray that if your interested, Id be willing to just give it to you as a roller... ... PM me if your intersted
Old 08-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Greenlee37
makes me sick..... I was pitted directly next to that exit gate where the thief walked out... and ALL of my stuff was sitting out on my table ALL DAY.... that guy prob walked right by me, cuz I was in the pits helping my teamate get ready for sporto buggy A main... sorry guys.. wish I would have known..

to either of you 3 guys who had your stuff jacked, ... I have a used 09 xray that if your interested, Id be willing to just give it to you as a roller... ... PM me if your intersted
Will vouch Greenlee is a awsome guy with top notch equipment and very well maintained! Like my name in the sig btw lol just for you.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

TTT lets not forget this and let it fall. We need to find them and keep people aware.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
TTT lets not forget this and let it fall. We need to find them and keep people aware.
i think its just so bad in cali these days, i was at rev about 2 months ago n i went out n raced when i came back someone must have taken my brand new in the box ninja jx. brand new just baught it that week and was gonna break it in for thunder alley races but instead said forget it n went back to motocross races. its pretty fu*king pathedic how these THEIFS are! n if any of you theifs r reading this feeling high on your horse because u got away with it just remember theres an eye on us all, whats goes around comes around n u will get it back 10 FU*KIN fold. punk kids these days they just really get to me, they cant just get a job to support there hobbies they just steal your sh*t and feel good. they all deserve to go to jail n sit in a cell with someone named pablo ready to become there snack. i feel better now.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

bump!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.