Wiki Posts
Search

Exhaust Gas Coolers? Good or Bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Holy balls

On a related topic. I just tried the Prep n Shine for the first time as my SC1 was finally running out. The Prep n Shine is great! Doesnt seem to attract dust like the SC1
Old 07-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
How about being undefeated at my local track .Yeah thats right undefeated thank you very muchNitro Truggy .How's your record lookin there Mr over priced spray cleaner Man LOL $7.95 + $7.95 shipping thats how you look out for the little guy huhAt least thats what one of your dealers is charging up here!Needless to say i don't buy any of it!SIMPLE GREEN............................................. .....Works everytime.
God I love tools.

Undefeated? What is this, baseball? Jesus tits.

We have a guy at our track just like you. He thinks he is better than everyone else, and lets everyone know it. He also bashes everyone elses geare, unless you are running the same thing he is. But, if he doesnt use it, or like it, he thinks its crap.

Keep your negativity towered innovative products to yourself

And sorry, we don't race novice. So go-ahead an be "undefeated"

Back on topic please

Oh, and $7.95 to ship the can... you relize that isnt Kalgard's issue. take that up with UPS... Have you ever bought a $5 shim kit from A main and had to pay $5 to ship it? not A Main's issue... that would be the shipping company.

Keep on using Simple Green. All the while, my car will STILL be cleaner.

Last edited by Dlewis4; 07-26-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
God I love tools.

Undefeated? What is this, baseball? Jesus tits.

We have a guy at our track just like you. He thinks he is better than everyone else, and lets everyone know it. He also bashes everyone elses geare, unless you are running the same thing he is. But, if he doesnt use it, or like it, he thinks its crap.

Keep your negativity towered innovative products to yourself

And sorry, we don't race novice. So go-ahead an be "undefeated"

Back on topic please

Oh, and $7.95 to ship the can... you relize that isnt Kalgard's issue. take that up with UPS... Have you ever bought a $5 shim kit from A main and had to pay $5 to ship it? not A Main's issue... that would be the shipping company.

Keep on using Simple Green. All the while, my car will STILL be cleaner.
Not true Blogey boy .I respect everyone who races at the track.I don't think they have junk neither.We have some guy's that come up and race with us they've been at it for about 15 years and they lay the smack down.But thats what makes you a better driver . Following the fast guy's.But as far as the local guy's yeah i've got them beat.So what class do you run?You got me thinking i should use some armoral and maybe get some spinners for my truggy.I don't worry about being clean intil the i get home and take everything apart.When i'm done it's like new.As far as shipping i did say it was a local dealer not in genaral Blogey!!!!!Unlike you i'm not into Blogging so on that note i'm done.Ps Novice thats funny How many a-mains do you get in smart a**???????????? I would guess not many.You run nitro or battery.I would guess battery because nitro would make your stuff to dirty
Old 07-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

each to there own.. Engine heater's help longevity of engines... its a fact..
Yes the competition Heat one's are overpriced.. that why my makes now makes his own ones.

http://www.rcsurestart.com/

Quarter of the price and does the job...

I dont see why you have to bash ideas.. and I do see that you seem the bragging type of person. Gas coolers.. are a tricky one.. they work.. but very minimal amount.. 10-30 seconds increase. Aslong as there placed in a cool area not next to the pipe. If you dont like them, dont say it or. Start your own thread.. I personally run one.. but I like the idea.. and its gained me 20 seconds increase.. which to me tbh isnt much.. but to some that 20 seconds could get them there 10 mins or something.. back on topic.. leave you toyz in the pram next time please....
Old 07-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jamiekerr14
each to there own.. Engine heater's help longevity of engines... its a fact..
Yes the competition Heat one's are overpriced.. that why my makes now makes his own ones.

http://www.rcsurestart.com/

Quarter of the price and does the job...

I dont see why you have to bash ideas.. and I do see that you seem the bragging type of person. Gas coolers.. are a tricky one.. they work.. but very minimal amount.. 10-30 seconds increase. Aslong as there placed in a cool area not next to the pipe. If you dont like them, dont say it or. Start your own thread.. I personally run one.. but I like the idea.. and its gained me 20 seconds increase.. which to me tbh isnt much.. but to some that 20 seconds could get them there 10 mins or something.. back on topic.. leave you toyz in the pram next time please....
I don't bragg dude.Being undefeated is something be prowd of i've put alot of time into working on my driving thats all i'm saying so at least you guy's know your not talking to a squid!As for the extra run time you getting thats good.Could that be from the extra room inside the cooler it self?I noticed when i made my pulse line longer i got more run time aswell.Either way more run time is more run time and thats a good thing.Good luck with you racing.Got to love those XRAYS huh
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah I understand the effort you have/do go through to keep it but, I think you a bit randomly saying it in this thread.. which is not even closely related.. just comes across a bit big headed.. but oh well.. Yeah.. plus they add a bit of bling! haha Yeah love my 09 wanting to get this chassis scrubbed enough to justify a 10spec

Anyway.. continue the debate on cooler's
Old 07-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Been playing with a couple of the coolers

Had them for a while and ran them and then took them off and they sat for a season. Started running one of them again and to be honest I still don't know if they work enough for me to notice. The idea sounds right and the extra runtime that could be gained sounds right also. I think the extra runtime in 10-30 seconds is what these little coolers are supposed to do. I don't have my runtime per tank that dialed in that having that extra 20 seconds would let me pit later in the race than normal. I have seen a couple of "Pro" racers use them and they love them. I ran with a cooler yesterday and I think it did help. Maybe playing with the pressure line length could have a similar effect. IDK, haven't played with that.

The part of having a more consistent tune on the motor with one. Sounds like it should work. Had not thought of that. Again maybe playing with pressure line length could have a similar effect. So far I like them and will probably use them on the pressure line. Might try one on the fuel line and see if that does anything for my liking. I do think the RB ones are a bit nicer as they are a solid piece of alum. with out the threaded in nipples.

The one that was posted up in the pic looked very good too. A cool factor for sure.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jamiekerr14
Yeah I understand the effort you have/do go through to keep it but, I think you a bit randomly saying it in this thread.. which is not even closely related.. just comes across a bit big headed.. but oh well.. Yeah.. plus they add a bit of bling! haha Yeah love my 09 wanting to get this chassis scrubbed enough to justify a 10spec

Anyway.. continue the debate on cooler's
Yeah i see your point you know how some of get on this side of the pond Have a good season !I just like getting people ralled up .Helps the day go by a little betterYou can tell when there from the west coast there's always alot of
Old 07-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...00-payout.html

Money in yer pocket then^^^
Old 07-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blacksunshine
Yeah i see your point you know how some of get on this side of the pond Have a good season !I just like getting people ralled up .Helps the day go by a little betterYou can tell when there from the west coast there's always alot of
Lol.