Even Drake gets hit by the SOB Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Adept

Not cool!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I hat how people can just up and steal from the same people they like same things are happening where i live there has been like 3 hobby store robbeys just recently! i dont know why some one will steal from Adam either hes such a cool guy pkus this dumba## will be cought if he trys to sell it because neobuggy posted serial numbers so he better just through it in a closet same with the radio good luck peeling off the wrap stupid!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8ight-racer
How ironic that his car got stolen at Rev.
+1. exactly what i was thinking
Old 04-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

i notice more times now that homeboys bring their homegirls with them and they look out of place, I think that's what we need to look for, because the last time I had raced there I had noticed a guy with his girl and she did not look like she getting close to the track I remembered what she looked like because she was hoochied out but I was not there this past Sat till later in evening and heard what happen, just look for this dudes with their girls with no kids, with them wearing fresh gear to the point where they llok like they would not get close to pit lane because we all know how much dirt flies in that area, and also the back of the parking lot is a danger take all your stuff to your pit area and don't leave your stuff there too long. I've of tonneau covers being busted open to take what's in there, broken windows in the past, and some guys getting their stuff taken when they are done for the day putting their stuff back in the truck only to find their car taken in just few minutes from the car back to the pit area.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Tech Adept

Default NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear this, we had some stuff stolen at this years PNBIII, exergen temp gun in the pit bag track side, 130.00 lipo track side, and about 10 gallons of generator gas, I make a habit to pay attention to all people pitting around me, if I see someone different I alert all guys around until we find out who it is. I have bought a trailer to help stop this nonsense. I pray the good Lord gives me patience if I was to actually catch a thief!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
i notice more times now that homeboys bring their homegirls with them and they look out of place, I think that's what we need to look for, because the last time I had raced there I had noticed a guy with his girl and she did not look like she getting close to the track I remembered what she looked like because she was hoochied out but I was not there this past Sat till later in evening and heard what happen, just look for this dudes with their girls with no kids, with them wearing fresh gear to the point where they llok like they would not get close to pit lane because we all know how much dirt flies in that area, and also the back of the parking lot is a danger take all your stuff to your pit area and don't leave your stuff there too long. I've of tonneau covers being busted open to take what's in there, broken windows in the past, and some guys getting their stuff taken when they are done for the day putting their stuff back in the truck only to find their car taken in just few minutes from the car back to the pit area.
with all due respect. this is as close to racial profiling as ive ever read on an r/c forum. We have people from ALL walks of life at my LHS. Thieves are thieves, dont run people away from your track who are there participating because they dress different and have other interests than toy cars.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ryan sparks
with all due respect. this is as close to racial profiling as ive ever read on an r/c forum. We have people from ALL walks of life at my LHS. Thieves are thieves, dont run people away from your track who are there participating because they dress different and have other interests than toy cars.
I don't think he was trying to be specific to a certain race or being racist. Anyone who has lived in So Cal knows "Homeboys" is just a saying like dude or bro etc.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

Hahaha you MUST be talking about me and my wife. She comes and walk around and she REALLY looks like she dont fit in. I would be pissed off if people start following her around.
Dude, take example from this, I really don't think that the retards that stole this from Drakes trailer looks like they don't belong. Do you know how many people just sit there and wait for Drake to come back to the trailer so they can makes an ass of themselves by asking a dumb question just to say they run with Drake or know Drake. No this was someone that looks like a racer, some one that can pass a a racer. This was no last minute plan, they have been probably planning this for a while..... freaking SOB.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by diamondracing
I don't think he was trying to be specific to a certain race or being racist. Anyone who has lived in So Cal knows "Homeboys" is just a saying like dude or bro etc.
I have fam in socal. and visit and stay frequently. either way.

homeboy comment aside, to say someone who "doesnt want to get dirty" probably took adams truck is a little off base.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think really all it comes down to nowadays is being alot more careful, its gotten to that point that people are getting that brave and have the nads to go into someones private trailer and take there belongings or in anyones pit spot for that matter, then its time to start taking action to prevent it which people have. Really theres a variety of things being stolen from all kinds of people who take part in these recreational activities, not just rc racing. Its just reality nowadays and sucks that some people don't have any morals or any sense of respect for others belongings, and think they can just take what isn't theirs and get a quick buck or something for free. It just comes down to being more careful, and not leaving your stuff unattended no matter how long you might be gone for. Just my two cents
Old 04-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Tech Adept

Hell I hate getting dirty at races, I wear an apron, gloves and all that. Hope you guys dont start following me around the track.

And I dont think its the "homeboys", they are just excited that these toys are that fast and stuff. The person who took this knew what they were doing and taking.... Im pretty sure there were others buggies and truggies that were easier to take.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

man all i know is that the sport we do is not going to be easy to do if we can not leave our pit table without worrying about our stuff being there when we get back i have been thinking of getting a trailor for a long time and think i might get one now for sure so when i go to race or bs track side my stuff is locked up where there is no worry although if rev fenced off thier pit area think it would help alot for those inside that area but wouldnt have helped drake at the big event just like all big events at rev. half the parking lot has racers in it far away from eye shot when at track. hopefully the nonsense stops but i doubt it its like the desert for socal guys 10 years ago could go and not worry about bikes and quads at night or beer for that matter now if you go have to lock it all up next to your window and be ready to get into a gun fight if you want to keep your stuff. thieves will always be around. r/c guys can pit in groups and that way thier is always someone watching the pits it is what i try to do at big races so my or my friends stuff does not dissapear we make sure someone is going to be in our pit at all times even if we have to have a stranger pit us at the track good luck to all on staying free of theft and i hope they catch the idiot who stole drakes stuff
Old 04-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow not even r/c royalty is safe makes me a privateer racer uncomfortable.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

i notice more times now that homeboys bring their homegirls with them and they look out of place,
What exactly does a homeboy and homegirl look like.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i hope that they cant get the car to start or run and whoever took it gets his house robbed or something just so he can see what it feels like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.