Wiki Posts
Search

DAMN THEIFS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
In Marcus's defense he is 21yrs 6' 2" 295lbs can't run that fast !! ran in the house for back up !!! LOL!!
he wishes he was 295.
well get your shit fixed as far as fence.
and ill put one of my pitts over there
<3
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Man its just plain and simple. Time to move. I have left my garage open all day long and nothing touched. This morning I went out to get in my car and it wasn't even locked. I havent driven it since Thursday its been parked in the driveway. Now I know what you are thinking but I have had my car broke into before in the driveway here and window shattered. All he got was a bunch of twang CD's (it was my wifes car, but there was an autographed Ledux CD and that guy is dead now). I wish he would have just asked for them the cleanup was horrible. I guess $h!t just happens sometimes...
Old 04-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Just move to Texas.. So that the next time it happens you can send the Texas warning and fire shots at them.

Not illegal here in Texas to defend ones property with firearms. Just make sure they are "inside" so they aren't in the gray area of the law when outside your house, or just make sure you drag them back inside once they've been shot.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 83 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man its just plain and simple. Time to move. I have left my garage open all day long and nothing touched. This morning I went out to get in my car and it wasn't even locked. I havent driven it since Thursday its been parked in the driveway. Now I know what you are thinking but I have had my car broke into before in the driveway here and window shattered. All he got was a bunch of twang CD's (it was my wifes car, but there was an autographed Ledux CD and that guy is dead now). I wish he would have just asked for them the cleanup was horrible. I guess $h!t just happens sometimes...
i get mad when my mom leaves the garage open, and walks inside and leaves the door open, things happen that quickly,

she relized that ok, you do have stuff that people will steal. my garage area (witch my door was never locked and my side gate dose not have a pad lock on it.) now when my garage door is shut, there is two pad locks on it the rails (have a manual door) and there is a pad lock on the side gate. and i am going to put a new lock on the garage door that leads to the back yard that will have a pad lock.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

just funn'en with ya marcus !! LOL !! maybe she just wanted to race a good car so she left the k car alone !!! LOL !!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

just funn'en with ya marcus !! LOL !! maybe she just wanted to race a good car so she left the k car alone !!! LOL !!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

That chick had balls !!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Champion

it my be a k car, at least its no sloppy slosi.
Originally Posted by RB FIVE
That chick had balls !!
tell me about it,

most if it was liquid courage
Old 04-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RJNicholson
Just move to Texas.. So that the next time it happens you can send the Texas warning and fire shots at them.

Not illegal here in Texas to defend ones property with firearms. Just make sure they are "inside" so they aren't in the gray area of the law when outside your house, or just make sure you drag them back inside once they've been shot.

+++++++1111111111111 - thats what Im talking bout

Originally Posted by smokinu
i get mad when my mom leaves the garage open, and walks inside and leaves the door open, things happen that quickly,

she relized that ok, you do have stuff that people will steal. my garage area (witch my door was never locked and my side gate dose not have a pad lock on it.) now when my garage door is shut, there is two pad locks on it the rails (have a manual door) and there is a pad lock on the side gate. and i am going to put a new lock on the garage door that leads to the back yard that will have a pad lock.
Wait you live with momma and get mad when she leaves HER garage door open.......Isnt it her house..... I wish my son would tell me some _ish like that...haha
Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Shuming
Wait you live with momma and get mad when she leaves HER garage door open.......Isnt it her house..... I wish my son would tell me some _ish like that...haha
LMFAO. i pay bills here and the garage is MINE, NOT hers there is nothing in their that is hers except the washer/dryer....

ignorance is bliss these days...

here is my favorite saying
your a douche...
Old 04-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by smokinu
LMFAO. i pay bills here and the garage is MINE, NOT hers there is nothing in their that is hers except the washer/dryer....

ignorance is bliss these days...

here is my favorite saying
your a douche...
Dude, Im just messing with cha,

But Yes your are correct - Im a douche, and you still live with mommy in the garage and play with thousand dollar TOYS..... I'll take being a homeowner and douche anyday.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Its sucks BUT This is funny bro, I just read the whole thing and first of all, how do you let a drunk chick just walk up in yo chit. I would not have called the popo either, it would have been funny just to get the car back. You shoulda took some pics of her walking down the street. Here we have make my day law, you could shoot trespassers. Was she hot?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

hay don't start bagging on mom! my mom lives with me
since my dad died 5 years a go there is not a thing
wrong with taking caer of mom she deserves it
Old 04-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storytopic=2

speaking of thieves
Old 04-26-2010, 05:15 PM