Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-Line talks BullDog body

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Pro-Line talks BullDog body

Pro-Line talks forward cab BullDog body!

http://www.myrcbox.com/?p=3108

Old 03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

since pro line doesnt build any super cool bodies for buggy or truggy for the k cars , whos gonna do it ?
Old 03-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by houston
since pro line doesnt build any super cool bodies for buggy or truggy for the k cars , whos gonna do it ?
cav told me they will have a kyosho version soon.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Maybe its a sign........
Old 03-30-2010, 05:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

It's a good news for Kyosho owners

The more I look at the body, the more I like it. I'll order pne for my RC8 as soon as I can.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

anybody know how long after the release will it take the body to hit hobby shops?
Old 03-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pballer2777
anybody know how long after the release will it take the body to hit hobby shops?
hopefully forever....personally i think all the "bulldog" bodies are FUGLY!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

I'm curious to see what roar says about them. There was a statement about them having a body rule very soon. Has anyone heard anything?
Old 03-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drewmugx5t
I'm curious to see what roar says about them. There was a statement about them having a body rule very soon. Has anyone heard anything?
Where you been???

Here you go.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ody-rules.html

Personally I LOVE the new body style and can't wait for the losi one.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Unless they are going to offer a body for all the major brands, no one should be allowed to run one. Where is the Bulldog Truggy body for the Jammin? I doubt they will make a Buggy one for the Jammin either. And there are more Jammin's running at the Nitro Pit than there are Hot Bodies, so I don't want to hear any garbage about Jammin not being a major brand. Chad is almost always in the A main at any major event. I personenally think the Bulldog body is unbelievably ugly, but if that's what it takes to win then so be it, I would run one, if they made one for my cars.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default jammin

Originally Posted by Joe_Racer
Unless they are going to offer a body for all the major brands, no one should be allowed to run one. Where is the Bulldog Truggy body for the Jammin? I doubt they will make a Buggy one for the Jammin either. And there are more Jammin's running at the Nitro Pit than there are Hot Bodies, so I don't want to hear any garbage about Jammin not being a major brand. Chad is almost always in the A main at any major event. I personenally think the Bulldog body is unbelievably ugly, but if that's what it takes to win then so be it, I would run one, if they made one for my cars.
+1
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Then almost every single body on the market should be band if go by rules like that. What body manufactor has a body for every single buggy and truggy on the market. And that would include the vehicle brand such as Duratrax and other less popular manufactors because who is going to say what manufactor is popular and which one isn't. You can't ban a body because it's not available on ever vehicle because I don't know of any body that is available for every buggy. And nothing is stopping Jammin or others coming out with a body themselfs. Are you going to ban stock bodies because it's not available on other manufactors? It's not going to happen and should not happen, if you want that body drive a different vehicle.

Sorry if this is hard to read it was type out on my iPhone.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

It's on Chad's truggy!!! It might be made for another car, but it fits his Jammin just fine. I would consider Jammin a major brand but the fact is that they are becoming more and more scarce at the track. I don't want to burst your bubble but I bet Jammin sells 1 kit to Losi, AE, Kyosho, etc 10 kits. I don't think Proline should be forced to make a product for a dying breed just to satisfy the few that stick with the brand....great brand or not.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

You can order direct from Proline's Site, Thats what I'm going to do tomorrow! It will be avaliable for the D8 and RC8 tomorrow, April 1st. I'm sure that PL will be making the BullDog Bugg Body for most 1/8 Buggies (Mugen, Losi, Jammin, Kyosho, etc).
Old 03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I personally love the way these bodies look, and only hope one becomes available for my Xray 8'10 buggy. Come on Proline hear my cry...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.