Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Race prep tips before you hit the track? >

Race prep tips before you hit the track?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Race prep tips before you hit the track?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default FTH

Originally Posted by fast11970
Just make sure you aint gotta take a crap before you race, go pee, nothin worse than racin an havin to go !! Get good tires, spray em, drown em whatever, If you are runnin for 10 minutes, It may give you an edge, Monkey advise, Do your maintenace, get a decent pit guy, have good tires, and go drive, at the end of th day its Tires, Maintenace, Pit guy..and all the other body sprays you can get, I would personally concentrate on the first few aspects of racing, if you are losing by 10ths go get some Tag, or SC 10, WD 40, or whatever, first an formost, go drive, have fun, an drive more!

Monkey
hey i think ive done a few slash races and buggy eaces at full throttle with you! i was runnin the slash 4x4 with blue and black body and a jammin x1 with a skin body like mikes paint jobs i also talk to rick a lil bit the guy with the white ford out there your team is real nice and helpful