Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Which would you choose out of these three vehicles? >

Which would you choose out of these three vehicles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which would you choose out of these three vehicles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

I would love to get the ten t but unfortunately for me I have a gift certificate to tower hobbies which sadly does not sell losi products. Thats my only dilemma with the ten t
Old 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Franchise
What exactly is the ten-t supposed to be? A revo killer? If so maybe this can bring life back to the 1/10 monster trucks.

I actually like it. I wonder what it could do with a true big block.
I think it is just supposed to be a scaled down 8ight-T, the Losi 1/8 scale truggy. It is considerably less money and comes with the ROSS starting system which is more friendly to folks new with nitro.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DTX_Rally
I would love to get the ten t but unfortunately for me I have a gift certificate to tower hobbies which sadly does not sell losi products. Thats my only dilemma with the ten t

I wonder if you could sell off the gift certificate and then get what you want. Lots of people on here shop with Tower, and someone might be able to help you out. It might be worth a shot anyway.

I just think you will be much more happy with the Ten-T.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Don't get a MT2...had one...they eat diffs for lunch. The Hyper is the best choice you got there.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Franchise
What exactly is the ten-t supposed to be? A revo killer? If so maybe this can bring life back to the 1/10 monster trucks.

I actually like it. I wonder what it could do with a true big block.

its a 1/10 4wd Truggy and the Real first of its kind.

Originally Posted by moeman
Don't get a MT2...had one...they eat diffs for lunch. The Hyper is the best choice you got there.

X2 ive seen it personally.

PS moeman drop me a line someday to catch up on things....remember i still got that white whale of mine in the semi crate at my shop and you know your the guy for the job.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down

I have narrowed my choices down to the jato 3.3, mt2, and hyper 7 black. Which of these three is best and why?

I have a tmaxx 3.3 so I am looking to go with something a little different this time around. Something a little faster thats mostly on road but can go a little off road. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

DO NOT GET A JATO WHATEVER U DO. had one 3 months for just bashing and it cost me over 330 in that time, that doesnt include the £300 i payed for the car. biggest piece of S**t i ever owned by far to do with RC. Tryed racing once on dust track once and what a day i had, nothing but constant plastics melting or brake discs etc because it really didnt like being properly thrashed for only 7 mins at a time on a track. Stry clear and if on a budget get yourself a hyper 7.5 tq black edition for a good price and u wont be let down at all. a very solid car. Stay clear of traxxas, fr to much grief to repair some of there vehicels, takes more than twice the time to do certain maintenance on them to you usual good known makes
Old 01-17-2010, 04:23 AM
Tech Initiate

I have narrowed my choices down to the jato 3.3, mt2, and hyper 7 black. Which of these three is best and why?

I have a tmaxx 3.3 so I am looking to go with something a little different this time around. Something a little faster thats mostly on road but can go a little off road. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks
jato,... dont really know the ther two,
but ive heard the jato aint so quick against electric equivalents....
Old 01-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

There threads crack me up. In 2 pages there has been someone that has suggested all of the cars. And then there's the suggestions that are not even within the 3 choices given. Some guys have said bad things and others good things. The big question is has it helped or are you just as conflictedNas you were in the beginning?? IMO the three vehicles you have chosen are very different so it depends on how you are going to use them. Are you running them out front in the street mostly? Are you going to the track but not to race? Or are you looking to becompetitive at the track?