Wiki Posts
Search

You might be track jerk if......

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
you might be a track jerk, if you constantly bash the worlds largest RC racing team, because you are jealous that they have 12 sponsors and you have none!
Now you're being funny
Old 12-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

you might be a track jerk if you keep wrecking the faster guys becouse you dont wont them to go around you.
you might be a track jerk if your cursing every breath and they are little kids around you.
you might be a track jerk if you jump up and down on the drivers stand becouse you cant keep your car on its wheels.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

your a track jerk if you go all day without turn marshalling once and get upset for being called out on it. come to think of it, thats 90% of all the A-holes at my track. how i tire of getting off the driver stand and picking up my own car every time I drive, even though I have already done far more then my share of turn marshalling for others.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

You are a jerk if you are the over zealous father thats yelling at your kid telling him everything he is doing wrong and insisting on him winning. Then if he does not win talk down to him and make him feel like $h!t. Ohh yea its even worse when your kid is 10.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This thread is great

At our track, & I believe most of the tracks in Australia, you MUST marshal the race immediately following yours, last race of the heat marshals first race.

Pete.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 93 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man that guy is out here in Norcal too. And he has been known to kick and throw other peoples cars if one pisses him off.

I got another guy that you dont want to stand next to on the drivers stand. He will not only yell, cuss and swear like a sailor at the turn marshals, but he will jump up and down, slam his fist on the rail, elbow you as he makes a turn and to top it off take you out on the track if he gets a chance. This guy takes the cake in my book.
Frank, I think I know who you're talking about.... KM?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Rookie

You might be a track jerk if they have youtube video on the driver stand acting like???
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaylude22
Yep I'm sure it's KM. He was a little better last week though. And told me he was workin on it.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

if you are this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqJUhFfEnE
Old 12-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by sickboy

wow what a doushe i remember seeing that video before lol,that track in reading pa not to far from where i live at ethier.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

you guys
Old 12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Tech Addict

You might be a track jerk if you bring a 55" lcd flat panel monitor to the track with a dvd player and watch an instructional video on anger management and accepting lesbianism as an alternative to predatory sexual adventures in the workplace. And yes we actually had someone do this junk at a race. I carried my one man band to a race and was beaten by some bmx ers from upstate N.Y. I know this because the one man band turned up a week later on e-bay and those mean old bmx ers were busted, now they were track jerks. I suffered a lacerated liver and had 3 teeth rotated torsionally in the socket.I was guilty of being a track jerk. Do you think it is really that important to be in tune???
Old 12-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

We have some of these jerks at my track.
They seem to think they dont need to use the same pit stand area as everyone else, and insist on starting there buggies/truggies from teh tailgate of there 1:1.
Then when there car stalls before the start they carry on like a pork chop because the starter cant see them trying to restart there car.
Instead of being in plain view at the pit straight, they are 20 metres away at the back of there 1:1
Old 12-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaylude22
Man you said it not me...

Originally Posted by steve307b
Yep I'm sure it's KM. He was a little better last week though. And told me he was workin on it.
Thats good to hear because sometimes its off the hook. I can say one thing. He is an animal when it comes to turn marshaling. I was stuck in the hot zone where cars coming both directions and always crashing and he just jumped in with no fear and got the cars flipped over. So there is good with the bad.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
he was at the RC Pro race here in San Antonio and Lone Star Classic this past weekend................I want to tear his head off lol

funny thing is we all know who he is but does he even get it?
Hmmm... that rules me out. I didn't go to San Antonio.

I don't fart on the drivers stand... but I DID look at a guy next to me once and tell him "you've got pretty eyes!" (Gotta get in their head somehow... every little bit helps!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.