Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MBX6 Handling Characteristics

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default MBX6 Handling Characteristics

Like the title says (yes i searched and no i did not find what i was looking for) what are the general handling characteristics? I see it has a relatively short wheelbase, does this equal a lack of stability? Does it like to be driven fast? Hard? Or does it do best while driven with finesse? Your general opinions with regards to handling, braking, rough stuff, and jumping would be appreciated. And lets say for arguments sake the setup is appropriate for whatever metaphorical track you are talking about. Thanks, and please don't say "search the thread"
Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by heeltoedrver
Like the title says (yes i searched and no i did not find what i was looking for) what are the general handling characteristics? I see it has a relatively short wheelbase, does this equal a lack of stability? NO
Does it like to be driven fast? YES
Hard? YES
Or does it do best while driven with finesse? YES

Your general opinions with regards to

handling, AWESOME
braking, GREAT
rough stuff, THE BEST
and jumping, AS GOOD AS THE REST

would be appreciated. And lets say for arguments sake the setup is appropriate for whatever metaphorical track you are talking about. Thanks, and please don't say "search the thread"
answers above for your specific questions but basically you can tune it to your handling requirements