Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC pro series final Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

For shame. I even put up a post on the Grid in the R.O.A.R thread, petitioning Dawn for that to be the new truggy body :P

One of the beauties of where I live. Greg, Dan, Chewy, and others from RCD race at my LHS often. Greg has used my pics once or twice in the past, but I've not looked into being paid. Although, Dan and Greg have both helped me out immensely with parts, tires, pit help, etc. Also, while I have posted MANY, lol, of my pics from this event, I have 50 or so that are being saved for their article on this event. I don't know if they'll be used, since I know Greg did take time to shoot some of his own pics during the week...but they'll have another option.

I think though, that they would also require a race report. Which, I'm confident I could do...I guess I'd just hafta ask around. The big problem is I don't think my pics have reached print quality. Granted, once I get some better equipment, then that will change, but for now...
Old 11-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Hey, I saw some guys there with nice headset two way communicators.... I've been looking for something like that, but never got a chance to ask them about it. Don't know where to find them around here....anybody know those guys or where I can find this type of high quality headsets?
Thanks!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by t4ftracer
Hey, I saw some guys there with nice headset two way communicators.... I've been looking for something like that, but never got a chance to ask them about it. Don't know where to find them around here....anybody know those guys or where I can find this type of high quality headsets?
Thanks!
I saw then too, I overherd them telling someone that they were bluetooth and had no interferance from the noise of the cars. But thats all I know.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

rob....as usual, GREAT SHOTS.......but, no monster truck shots..??.....just ribbin ya.....see ya at motorama.............got a killer 5B in the t-2.0....
Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

TY Alex

Actually, I do have PMT, as well as Slash, K,OD,HB...and maybe others I'm forgetting, that I have not posted. I ran into a lil roadblock. I've used up all of my "free" hosting capability on both of my PB accounts. I havn't yet decided wether I want to pay to "Go Pro" on one of my existing accounts or create a new email adress to open yet another "free" account.

Sounds good. I should be there. I think I may run only 1/8 E-Buggy if I run at all. I might just bounce back n forth between both buildings to take pics.
Speaking of E-Bug, I am thinking of going to RCE this Sun to run mine.