Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race! >

Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by portyansky
+1 We would love for you to come out and spank us. Actualy it would be pretty cool to watch you and Chad (If he comes again) to duke it out!
Over 300 entries and it's comming up to only its 4th year and growing. People all over come to this one.
And like Wheeler said in another post, your tires will be fine all weekend.
You should definitely come to Canadian Indoor Offroad Shootout, its by far the largest and most competitive indoor event in Canada. It would be awesome to get another Tamiya in the race.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PUDDIN
Would like to see you at a pro series south race we have 200 + entries every round.
+1

While the Bossier City facility is great... NOBODY build a track like Paul at N-Control in Austin, (technically Round Rock, not Austin) Texas. (Sorry Puddin, but you know what I mean... his tracks are ALWAYS awesome!)

And my condolences on your impending doom... errr... ummm... I mean, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

p.s. RC Pro South region is TX, OK, LA...
Old 10-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by abiye
You should definitely come to Canadian Indoor Offroad Shootout, its by far the largest and most competitive indoor event in Canada. It would be awesome to get another Tamiya in the race.
Totally agree! Would love to get you north of the border, Eh! Its always a good race!

Gareth Houben
Old 10-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RC X-Fest

Please come back to RC X-fest in 2010.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Schedule probably won't be released anytime soon, but you should look into the North East Super Series. It's a 4 race points series...some of the best in the NE area compete in, two at www.wolcotthobby.com and two at www.barnstormersrc.com .
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Have to agree with Stoffer and vote East Coast Race Against Cancer... Sept 11-13 at www.mcculloughsrcracing.com . There were 130 entries this year and I bet on 200+ if you came. Very cool idea taking feedback from racers to see one of the icons of their sport up close.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Ryan, gotta come back to the PNB!

They just updated their site with 2010 information: http://www.psychonitroblast.com/

Be awesome to see you at the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals again, they're posting more info on it as they can. They're having is at the same arena they did this year. Their site is: http://www.wiregrassindoornationals.com/

Then the Alabama Manf race should be awesome.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...gonna-big.html

All of these should be great races, the SIC too should be great again. Pretty much race in the South East, and if you're willing to move to Ga., I'll go buy some Bunk beds right now and you can stay with me

See you next year!

-bO

Ahh I just skimmed this some, everyone has mentioned these already. lol
Old 10-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRCRacer24
Would this be part of a state Fair then at the Fairgrounds? Something with 1,000's of spectators ect...????
No, not that many. We do have quite a few that come up from the fairgrounds to watch. This is the St. Louis County Fair. We usually pull about 120 entries.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Come to central Florida.We have the fastest guys on the Eastcoast.Bill Easton,JR Mitch,Jason Rouna Ryan Eckert and lot's of others.Some of the best tracks in the country are out here.Would be awesome to see you race the J Concepts race.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Ryan when your near Western Michigan you should stop by Proving Grounds Raceway here is the link http://www.teamvirusracing.com/
Old 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Here are a couple of pictures of the new indoor track.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by NitroOB4You
Schedule probably won't be released anytime soon, but you should look into the North East Super Series. It's a 4 race points series...some of the best in the NE area compete in, two at www.wolcotthobby.com and two at www.barnstormersrc.com .
Or do a Fischer and run the NE RC Pro Series next year.

I think a Pro Series tour would be good! Hit several divisions.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Heck yeah!
Old 10-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TRCRacer24
My proposal to my sponsors for 2010 is to allow me to travel to as many bigger regional races around the country as possible. Events like:

-R/C Pro Divisional Events
-R/C Pro State Events
-Fair Events
-Big Regional events (PNB, SIC, JCC, NCT) ect..

What I'm asking for from everyone on here is where would you like to see me in 2010? (If at all that is! ) What events in your area would be positive for me to attend either for promotion, support, education, or just some good ol' competition?

So if you have any ideas please let me know on here. I need to make out a 2010 calendar for my budget proposal and I want to fit in as many events as possible!

I will still be attending all of the standard National and World events. I just want to fill my 'off' weekends with YOUR favorite events!

Thank you for your time!
-Lutzinator
Somewhere in GreenBay Wisconsin. Preferably Dirt Heaven(near DoorCounty)
Old 10-17-2009, 06:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

congrats on the marriage! but you really think after that you'll have weekends off? you are in for a surprise

You know we really want you at the Nitromania X in Belgium this Januari: http://www.nitromania.net/index.html Give them Losi-guys a run for their pricemoney!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.