Official VP Pro USA Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official VP Pro USA Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Coming this late summer to Hobby Pro USA. It will be an option insert until current stock is sold out, then all future VP-Pro tires will come with the new soft insert.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Tech Adept

"3. The hardness of the insert accords with modern design, enhance the stability when accelerated and cross the diving platform"

hmmm... that sounds just what the rc market needs in a buggy insert!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hobby Pro USA

Coming this late summer to Hobby Pro USA. It will be an option insert until current stock is sold out, then all future VP-Pro tires will come with the new soft insert.
Do you even proof read you advertisements? That is the worst broken English I have ever seen, pay your Asian counterfeiters a few more bucks to correctly write them.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

All of your design are belong to us!!!

LOL

That is a very poorly written ad. Please do the brand some justice and proof read these things before releasing them
Old 01-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
All of your design are belong to us!!!

LOL

That is a very poorly written ad. Please do the brand some justice and proof read these things before releasing them
+1

We have offered to write all of their press releases years ago, but they send it to neobuggy first instead of to us to proof read every time.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:46 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Originally Posted by TRArena
"3. The hardness of the insert accords with modern design, enhance the stability when accelerated and cross the diving platform"

hmmm... that sounds just what the rc market needs in a buggy insert!
This is by far the worst press release they have ever done. Everyone from the last 3 years has a lot of Engrish, but this one does not even make sense.

I posted it here from Neobuggy.net because I thought it was pretty amazing. You would think they would accept our help after all this time, but I guess not. I would also expect Neobuggy to refuse to post it, and ask them to re-write it first.

The good thing about it is that no one can say that we (Hobby Pro USA) copied AKA's foam and had them made in Taiwan. We just distribute the brand here in the USA. We have no control over the product development, packaging, press releases, ect, ect.

VP-Pro has some great products at a great price, but they are very stubborn sometimes. Beta Racing Tires on the other hand, have asked for our help and Nemo Racing's help in every stage of their development so far. Here is there first press release after being proof read by English speaking distributors:
http://www.vp-pro-usa.com/images/sto...re_a4_dm-5.jpg

Old 01-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Bulldogs?

Hiya
anyone using bulldogs on 1/8 buggy?
Just wondering what sort of tracks they suit - I guess pretty blown out tracks with some soft slightly sandy / loamy sections?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Beta Racing Tires is Hobby Pro USA's new premium tire brand - available March 1st. VP-Pro Tires are our low cost budget tire brand. We are distributing 2 brands of tires for our customers to choose from. One is for those racers looking to save as much money as possible while still getting a quality product. The other brand is for those who want the highest quality product, while still saving a few bucks versus the top selling brands.

http://www.BetaRCUSA.com

Old 01-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Originally Posted by Mark _australia
Hiya
Just wondering what sort of tracks they suit - I guess pretty blown out tracks with some soft slightly sandy / loamy sections?
The Bull Dogs were designed to be used on grass tracks and also very blue grooved/hard packed tracks so they would last a 1 hour main event. They also work on sand and loamy tracks, as they look like MotoCross tires.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Bulldogs?

Hiya
Old 01-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Hobby Pro USA

http://www.vp-pro-usa.com/news/31-ge...-hobbypro.html

Please visit our new 2012 thread:
Hobby Pro USA

Old 01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

ok per genes request this thread will be closed but able to read.. please visit the hobby pro usa thread.. thank you