Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACKSTAR R/C RACER SERVICES!!!

One year ago today Chris Vierra and I officially opened Track Star's doors. In doing so we became the first track side racers service in the R/C industry.

Our mission was (and still is) to bring help to the racers at the track whether they were brand new, a seasoned sportsman, or paid professional.

Fast forward to today Track Star has grown into a leader in several segments most recently in R/C Short Course racing. We have brought in Pres Ilog as a partner in Track Star and since we have grown exponentially.

Most importantly we'd like to thank "you" the R/C racer, friends, families and our extended families for helping make Track Star what it is today and what it will be in the future.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Congrats Jimmy, Chris and all the crew. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

congrats guys!

keep it up
Old 09-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Nice guys...congrats.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

congrats guys!! thats awesome!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Congrats to Dylan Rodriguez on his awesome performance this weekend at Revelations Labor day race!

1st in Pro Truggy

1st in eBuggy

Great driving this weekend!
Old 09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Like to thank Jimmy and the track star team for the SCRT10 they prepped for me I will be using them for all my rc needs in the future thanks again guys
Old 09-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Great job! Jimmy,chris, and pres!
I am not suprised at the success of Trackstar..
Stand up group of guys!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by race raider
Like to thank Jimmy and the track star team for the SCRT10 they prepped for me I will be using them for all my rc needs in the future thanks again guys
You are very welcome.

The SCRT10 is still a work in progress. We have many more things we have been working on so when other companies release their 4wd SCT's we will be ready for anything they can throw at us.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Trackstar has the new sc10 DE wheels! Come and get em!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

NEW things happening at Track Star RC .com

We are a Speed Passion dealer! Anything and everything SP can be purchased through us. (soon to be added to the web site)

We have been putting it off for some time but have made the decision to do more On-Road and refresh ourselves back on the asphalt. Our commitment to Tamiya will be ramped up to include the Electric Off Road as well as On. This also includes the fact we will be adding TCS (Tamiya Championship Series) Services to our On Road program!! If you are going to run TCS next year we plan to have all of the accessories and set ups you need to make a serious shot at winning that trip to Japan.

Track Star is also happy to announce the addition of Pro Line to the Short Course HQ side of our business.

Also we are expanding again and adding more "Service" square footage area to our business.

We are growing by leaps and bounds! Thank you everyone for your support not only our locals but from around the world!

~Jimmy
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
NEW things happening at Track Star RC .com

We are a Speed Passion dealer! Anything and everything SP can be purchased through us. (soon to be added to the web site)

We have been putting it off for some time but have made the decision to do more On-Road and refresh ourselves back on the asphalt. Our commitment to Tamiya will be ramped up to include the Electric Off Road as well as On. This also includes the fact we will be adding TCS (Tamiya Championship Series) Services to our On Road program!! If you are going to run TCS next year we plan to have all of the accessories and set ups you need to make a serious shot at winning that trip to Japan.

Track Star is also happy to announce the addition of Pro Line to the Short Course HQ side of our business.

Also we are expanding again and adding more "Service" square footage area to our business.

We are growing by leaps and bounds! Thank you everyone for your support not only our locals but from around the world!

~Jimmy
Good job
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

DE Racing wheels along with Proline and AKA SC tires are on sale!

Check us out at:

http://trackstarrc.com/trackstar/ind...mart&Itemid=64
Old 10-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congrats to all Trackstar/Shortcoursehq.com soldiers out there this past weekend on your awesome performances! I used to be able to count all of our guys on 1 hand and give a good report of how you all ran! Now, we have a huge army of drivers putting in work every week and doing a great job of going to the front! Thank you guys and gals for all of your continued support of Trackstar/Shortcoursehq.com. Good luck to all drivers headed to Thailand to go for the gold! Don't forget that Trackstar will have a nice sized booth setup at the 1st annual Halloween Haunt race at Hemet Competition Raceway. Be sure to stop by and check out the latest in shortcourse products from the leader in r/c shortcourse. CYA at the races.

Chris
Old 10-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Pres Ilog for putting in a great performance this past weekend at the Sidewinder Nitro Explosion.

Qualifying 2nd and unfortunately DNFing with some problems it still shows that Pres can drive just about anything FAST!

Congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.