Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by carson 40
friday night sc was fun having a good battle with jimmy, pres, and danny! still trying to convince my dad to take me to the sc nats! goin to the real nats in one week!
jimmy i hope you learned a lesson of keeping your momentom through the back doubles especially when your car has no back bumper
I keep real good momentum... especially when someone stuffs you from behind off the doubles!
Old 06-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
I keep real good momentum... especially when someone stuffs you from behind off the doubles!
Stuffs you from behind? WTF?
Old 06-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

hahahahaha stuffs you from behind??? haha that almost as bad as when i said were pitching tents! hahaha
Old 06-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
when are u leaving for the nats carson? i think me and mason are going
we are leaving next sunday but you have to be sighned up all ready.
and jimmy i havent seen a car going that fast up the hill while doing cartwheels before it riped half of the bumper off of my car.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Trackstar coming to a town near you? Thats right, Trackstar will be racing all over this week! Wednesday night the troops will be out at the world famous Thunder Alley r/c raceway in Beaumont Ca. Friday night we will be Back at the super dialed Hemet raceway for Friday night s/c under the lights on a new ultra fast layout! Last week at Hemet they had 91 s/c trucks for a club race that is Fantastic! Trackstar swept the Pro4 podium with Jimmy 1st, Pres 2nd and Chris 3rd. That was not enough though as Trackstar also swept top 4 in Pro 2 as well! Sunday the whole gang will be in Del Mar Ca for the Del Mar fair to put on an r/c demonstration with drivers from all over So Cal. Trackstar would like to thank Greg Metzger for all of his hard work in making this event happen. Trackstar will have a booth setup and the Trackstar girls have confirmed they will be there as well! Come on out and see all of the hottest new products in s/c racing only availible at Trackstarrc.com! Also, don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the unveiling of shortcoursehq.com. This will be the premiere site for all short course enthusiasts, Brought to you by the people that know shortcourse....Trackstar. Come on by and see us at any of these events and say hi! CYA
Old 06-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tech5
Trackstar coming to a town near you? Thats right, Trackstar will be racing all over this week! Wednesday night the troops will be out at the world famous Thunder Alley r/c raceway in Beaumont Ca. Friday night we will be Back at the super dialed Hemet raceway for Friday night s/c under the lights on a new ultra fast layout! Last week at Hemet they had 91 s/c trucks for a club race that is Fantastic! Trackstar swept the Pro4 podium with Jimmy 1st, Pres 2nd and Chris 3rd. That was not enough though as Trackstar also swept top 4 in Pro 2 as well! Sunday the whole gang will be in Del Mar Ca for the Del Mar fair to put on an r/c demonstration with drivers from all over So Cal. Trackstar would like to thank Greg Metzger for all of his hard work in making this event happen. Trackstar will have a booth setup and the Trackstar girls have confirmed they will be there as well! Come on out and see all of the hottest new products in s/c racing only availible at Trackstarrc.com! Also, don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the unveiling of shortcoursehq.com. This will be the premiere site for all short course enthusiasts, Brought to you by the people that know shortcourse....Trackstar. Come on by and see us at any of these events and say hi! CYA
saturday and sunday at del mar? iwant to cruise by if its sunday too
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY only!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

whats gonna go down @ the fair?...are u guys gonna tear up the monster truck jumps or what?....that would be sick...im down for that!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
whats gonna go down @ the fair?...are u guys gonna tear up the monster truck jumps or what?....that would be sick...im down for that!
We are the openers for the Red Bull FSMX team!

This will be huge for the hobby!

Come to the fair and show your support.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

can come brake my losi truggy!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

We are the openers for the Red Bull FSMX team!

This will be huge for the hobby!

Come to the fair and show your support.
me, mason and my dad might come out. are u gunna run the their track? should i bring a buggy? haha
Old 06-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

me, mason and my dad might come out. are u gunna run the their track? should i bring a buggy? haha

Yeah come on out and root for the RC guys!

You could have run with us but everything is all signed up said and done.

T/A tonight for short course??
Old 06-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah come on out and root for the RC guys!

You could have run with us but everything is all signed up said and done.

T/A tonight for short course??
shortcouse? are you crazy!?!? the icecream man will be there and hes waaay too fast. ill be done for! grass roots saturday though. is the sc nation gunna be there or del mar? lol
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

shortcouse? are you crazy!?!? the icecream man will be there and hes waaay too fast. ill be done for! grass roots saturday though. is the sc nation gunna be there or del mar? lol
lol
Old 06-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Alpha Plus Engines are here!

Come and get them before we run out (again)

They go out our door as fast as they run on the track!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.