Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best engine for buggy??(300$)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

As you have probably noticed there is a constant on here, the Novarossi +4. I have one and could not be hapier, with a Dynamite 053 it runs strong and I can get 10+ minutes if I am good with the throttle.

It has over 7 gallons and is great, I already have another rod/piston/sleeve as I plan on running this engine for a while. I also went with ceramic bearings front and rear.

I cannot see how you would not be happy with a +4, and if you do decide to buy one gt with Monty at Houstons engine service (he posted a few up from this) as he will take care of you. His thread on Nova's will tell you everything you need to know and if you have any other question he will give you a quick concise answer on his thread. Of course I am biased now, but I did a LOT of research like you are doing before I bought mine and would not change my decision at all.