Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caster Racing 16mm Big Bore Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Can anyone tell me if these will fit the Kyosho WC 777 buggy? Not sure about Kyosho's shock length so I wanted to make sure before I purchase! Thanks!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtbikekid2
Can anyone tell me if these will fit the Kyosho WC 777 buggy? Not sure about Kyosho's shock length so I wanted to make sure before I purchase! Thanks!
Not sure really. I do know of one guy running them on his mugen buggy. I am pretty sure the rear shocks will work. The front ones are the only concern. They are not too long. You could move them down on the tower to compensate but if not then the only thing you could do is change out the shock shaft to a longer one. Do you have the kyosho? Just remove the shock from the arm only and measure from center of hole to center of hole and let me know. I will measure the Casters and then you can find out.