Wiki Posts
Search

Twister Adherence Off-Road Buggy Tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default Twister Adherence Off-Road Buggy Tires

Just wanted to get some feedback from any fellow racer that has tried out these new tires available from www.twistertiresusa.com
We did previous testing @ the Rcproseries Rd 1 eastcoast division race that was held in avon park Fl
We tested 2 different compounds Soft & Super soft 1 team driver preffered the soft I was hooked on the super soft compound tread similiar to crimefighters M3
Here are some results Practiced all day with 1 set & used the very same set for 4 Qualifing rounds made the B main in Buggy used the same set for the 30 min main bumped up to the A main & after reviewing the condition of the tires used the very same set for the 30 min main the tire wear on these is awesome almost no wear at all will be using the same set @ the next upcoming money race to see how much life I can get from them
For those looking for Truggy tires they are under developement & should be around 5-6 months in the market
Old 04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

New sticky buggy tires will be available in a couple of weeks testing will be done @ an upcoming race in Louisiana
Old 04-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

they only cost 20$ for two mounted tires and rims?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mugen MBX-5
they only cost 20$ for two mounted tires and rims?
That's correct The owner of the company is an actual racer who believe's in providing a great product at a discount to get product awareness with the economy not looking so great it's very hard on the smaller company's but as racers we get to take advantage & benefit from it
I ran a hand me down set & used them for 4 qualifiers & 2-30 min mains after I clean up the clay off of them I will post some pics it seems that they don't wear out like other tires I ran. I ran the super soft compound & I am awaiting to get my hands on another new compound his getting in.
Will keep you posted when they arrive
Take advantage in his introductory price before the price goes up
Old 04-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Tech Regular

damn, thats a pretty good deal... but are you getting what you pay for.. junk?

cant be any worse than the proline rims i just bought and had them strip on me in about 30 mins
Old 04-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Tech Champion

I think your getting way more for what your paying for. I am going to run the tires to there bald & see how many races it's going to take.Im so bored I just might run them on asphalt today
Old 04-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GMartinez
I think your getting way more for what your paying for. I am going to run the tires to there bald & see how many races it's going to take.Im so bored I just might run them on asphalt today
yeah for 10$ each for a pre mounted rim is not a bad deal at all. ill try them and hope the rim doesnt strip or the sponges aernt complete trash like himotos.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Champion

Let us know what you think once you run them
Old 04-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Tech Regular

Let us know what you think once you run them
yeah i definately will, is there any way i can get black rims instead of yellow?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mugen MBX-5
yeah i definately will, is there any way i can get black rims instead of yellow?
They only have yellow & white rims
Old 04-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I dont understand how people strip the wheels. I have been racing for nearly 5 years and never once had that happen. I have seen it on a few other guys rides but just dont know how it happens.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Crashhole
I dont understand how people strip the wheels. I have been racing for nearly 5 years and never once had that happen. I have seen it on a few other guys rides but just dont know how it happens.
I've seen it happen to several people...using several different brands of wheels. Only happened to me once. If the plastic is a little soft and/or the wheelnut hole is a little over sized, it can strip out. Mine happened when I was tightening the wheel.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

That's correct The owner of the company is an actual racer who believe's in providing a great product at a discount to get product awareness with the economy not looking so great it's very hard on the smaller company's but as racers we get to take advantage & benefit from it
I ran a hand me down set & used them for 4 qualifiers & 2-30 min mains after I clean up the clay off of them I will post some pics it seems that they don't wear out like other tires I ran. I ran the super soft compound & I am awaiting to get my hands on another new compound his getting in.
Will keep you posted when they arrive
Take advantage in his introductory price before the price goes up

What kind of surface have you been running them on,wet,dry,clay,blue groove, fluff or no fluff......Al of this also depends on what kind of tire wear you will get
Old 04-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Crashhole
HAHA 5 years but how many times have you raced in 5 years.....lol
Old 04-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rossoh10
What kind of surface have you been running them on,wet,dry,clay,blue groove, fluff or no fluff......Al of this also depends on what kind of tire wear you will get
Clay & @ 3 tracks that have different conditions dry/wet/blue groove
fluff & semi fluff @ 1 track it went totally south track broke up really bad & got super loose

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.