Search

What do you want to see made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Kemorc
whats my problem?

If you saw the body, no one would have ever purchased it Some teenager took clay and poured heated lexan on it to make a mold.
Look at the topic of this thread and tell me if your comments have anything to do with it. You are over on the redcat thread starting crap there too.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

you'll have to ask your Global Hobby forum moderators to retrieve it since the thread was deleted. one of you wanted about 15-20 bucks for the body that was nowhere near symmetrical.
whats my problem?

If you saw the body, no one would have ever purchased it Some teenager took clay and poured heated lexan on it to make a mold.
I don't think you have the right person. I've never made any type of body. Anything I've put up for sale has always been sold or traded. Other members do even not have accounts on the XTM forums. You have me mistaken for another user on XTM.

Are you sure a teenager poured liquefied lexan onto a clay mold? I have been a user on the XTM forums for years and I've never seen or heard anything close to that.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by annie_himself

Are you sure a teenager poured liquefied lexan onto a clay mold? I have been a user on the XTM forums for years and I've never seen or heard anything close to that.
neither have I, granted I haven't been there as long as you have.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BOOST
As far as aluminum goes you could offer front and rear skid plates for Buggies/Truggies anything that bottoms out quite a bit.

Lexan rear arm guards for Buggies/Truggies
The lexan guards are going to be easy.

The skid plates sound nice. Just give us some time.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nik
neither have I, granted I haven't been there as long as you have.
Your the guy with the 8ight and E-XC? Your son has your old XT2 right?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

I don't think you have the right person. I've never made any type of body. Anything I've put up for sale has always been sold or traded. Other members do even not have accounts on the XTM forums. You have me mistaken for another user on XTM.

I have the right "group" of people who call them selves Team Kassanova. Remember back when "racer9" was supposedly a good driver? He suckered in a LOT of us, took the money and ran. IIRC, you commented on this body when you were 15 and admitted you were a cross dresser in the same month, hence the name annie himself. Trust me, thats a post i'll always remember. I'll grab a few RCU members if i have to to back it up.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

Your the guy with the 8ight and E-XC? Your son has your old XT2 right?
the hell? Yeah i'm Catapult, got an 8 and x-cellerator. I better not have a son yet, i'm 15!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

bad memories, like STS
Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Master

I have the right "group" of people who call them selves Team Kassanova. Remember back when "racer9" was supposedly a good driver? He suckered in a LOT of us, took the money and ran. IIRC, you commented on this body when you were 15 and admitted you were a cross dresser in the same month, hence the name annie himself. Trust me, thats a post i'll always remember.
R9 was a good guy, he's retired because he's just..old. ()

And now your saying I'm a cross dresser? And you knew my age? (Stalker ) The name annie_himself came about a few years ago, nothing any of you could possibly know about.

First you bash XTM, I hear you bash Redcat, now you come here? Please, either contribute to the thread or refrain from posting here.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nik
the hell? Yeah i'm Catapult, got an 8 and x-cellerator. I better not have a son yet, i'm 15!
Oh. You made the thing in my sig on the forums!
Originally Posted by Nik
bad memories, like STS
STS was great memories, they were like God for a while.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

The name annie_himself came about a few years ago, nothing any of you could possibly know about.
Apparently a bunch of us already know

Anywho, about R9 and his engines...

he made a killing off his "sponsored" drivers that he offered 10% on savings... he NEVER denied anyone who turned in an application... but then why would you? I spoke to ryan quite a bit, and he always talked about how R9 would exaggerate every engine being ridiculously powerful... when in all reality, you could find a better engine out there, which is also why I dropped sales in STS for Go Tech.

Now straight out of curiosity, take pics of what machines you are using to manufacture these products... what CNC machines are you using?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

everybody has there own opinion about Glenn. Dunno why he quit, but he was losing money, fast. He stopped distributing STS from con rod issues.

There were alot of crazies on that forum...wolfpack, vtecpower, and the spambots... lol
Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

STS had crank problems, and they still do. Their carbs are junk too. R9 was doing all the wrong things, like over exaggerating a product that was NEVER up to what he claimed it to be, and thats what killed sales after people found out. Oh and I kinda helped kill his sales by teaming up with a better distributor!

Anyone remember that 400 degree story and no engine failure? lol... Oh and his "lightswitch powerband"...
Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Back on topic?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

a kid on that forum pitted for r9 and he gave him his backup engine. So he sold it to me for 90 bucks. What I got was a dadders stage 2 STS .21T, supposedly r9's "backup" motor and had "never geen raced". It would never run right, and r9 refused to help me...

STS was never "god", they were simply a fad IMO. "faster then an Italian at half the price"

okay, this threads gone way off topic, im gonna stop now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.