Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho MP 7.5 question

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I was looking through some of my junk today and found an unused K I/II aftermarket chassis. It's stamped, but it also has pockets machined in it to lighten it up. One of them is under the engine mount to allow the use of a long stroke engine with the stock engine mounts. If anyone is interested in this piece LMK. Asking $25.00 shipped.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default mp 7.5 kanai 2

Originally Posted by rcabj
just venturing into offroad... any comments on kanai 2, i know its an older model. thanks
well i've decided and bought a used Kanai 2 and along with it a used hyper 21 engine, sacker pipe , futaba s3003 throt. servo, also used pro-line crime fighter type tyres.,. i just add a sanwa VR servo for the steering.

this is the first time i drove any offroaders... drove it for 3 tanks and the next day i race it.... well i didn't bother to change whatever oil for the diff and shocks, didn't align anything too....didn't have the time
anyway i think i already got a hang of this offoad driving...jumping and landing...and the best part it did survive the 3 heats and a 25 minute finals in one piece
Old 09-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

You might want to invest in a hi torque servo for throttle/brake duty. The standard S3003 does not have much of a braking power.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by redsand
You might want to invest in a hi torque servo for throttle/brake duty. The standard S3003 does not have much of a braking power.
yup.. u r right....intended to, ... but for the recent race i was out of time to get them
i notice the power lack esp. the braking part ..
Old 09-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

anybody can suggest what can be safely use to replace the oil/lubrication for my front LSD..thanks, i do not have the LSD oil
Old 09-17-2007, 03:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ATF does a decent job. Also get you a tube of Lucas Red-N-Tacky #3 to use as an assembly lube for your LSD diff.