Wiki Posts
Search

Werks Racing Fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Werks Racing Fuel?

I have always used Byrons, but was thinking about switching to Werks because it is more readily available. I will be using the 30% blend. What do you guys think about this fuel? Any comments are helpful. Thanks.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

A lot of guys at my local track have switched to Werks fuel recently from Odonnel fuel.

They have reported cooler temps, better fuel mileage and more power.

I recently tried some and did notice these results as well.

1/8th buggy and truggy.

Later,
Old 08-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

I switched to WERKS 30% from Maxys. I leaned it out a bit and have never looked back. I recently took apart my Nova plus7 after running about 8 gallons through it, nothing but a nice coat of golden goodness going on inside.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i have tried byron and nitrotane on previous motors. They ran good with those fuel. But now i'm using Werks on my new motor, and temps and power is perfect.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I was always a sidewinder guy myself but decided to try out werks fuel and have never looked back either. i definitly feel like my motors just have more power across the board. i ppersonally dont pay attention to the temps so i dont know about that department but i will not use anything else for a real long time
Old 08-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

Anybody know where you can buy 30% online and have it shipped without having to buy 4 gallons at once?
Old 08-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

I'm running Werks 30% and its really good stuff. Lots people in the club here have switched to Werks from Traxxas, HPI, or Sidewinder and they have all found the engines run more consistent and make more power.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Werks Racing Fuel / support is second to none IMO.....they are great people with a great product to offer to all nitro enthusiasts at all levels of the hobby, it just makes a HUGE difference on the track, or in the backyard.......SWITCH TO WERKS RACING FUEL!!!! Dont miss out on the longeivity / power / consistency this fuel provides!!!!! WERKS RACING FUEL OWNS ALL OTHERS, PERIOD!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i really would like to run werks, but there is none to buy without going online for me....ive been running byrons 30% and am really happy with it, but i like werks products and customer service, im currently running werks motors in both buggy and truggy and the tires also, GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
i really would like to run werks, but there is none to buy without going online for me....ive been running byrons 30% and am really happy with it, but i like werks products and customer service, im currently running werks motors in both buggy and truggy and the tires also, GREAT PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

+123456
Old 08-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I run the Werks motors and agree there product support is second to none but didn't like the fuel. The motors ran great, lower temps, but didn't last as long. I run byrons and think it's the best fuel.

Just my .02
Old 08-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Yes. WERKS is the best fuel. Lower temps and same or more power then other fuels tried. Thats what I found and thats why I wanted to run WERKS.
I guess now I'm sponsored by WERKS I'm biased.

But seeing as I wanted to run the fuel anyway,................

I had one guy who was concerned because his motor he was running was running well, but too hot.
He tried WERKS fuel. He was able to go a little leaner and his temps came down 15 degrees.
Needless to say, he was alot happier!

British Menace
Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Tech Regular

tony do you no anyone in queensland australia that can get me some,i currently run hot buttered 444 which is byron based but only $12 a litre but would like to try werks thx in advance gavin
Old 08-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pitdog
tony do you no anyone in queensland australia that can get me some,i currently run hot buttered 444 which is byron based but only $12 a litre but would like to try werks thx in advance gavin
I will ask Pitdog.
Sorry for the delay in answering.................I'm not subscribed to the thread so didn't check back.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

I have used just about every fuel there is from Sidewinder, Byron's, Odonnell, Maxy's, Trinity, TQ and Tilted Green. My favorite by far is the Tilted Green.
It doesn't have that annoying odor like the Odonnell and Werks does and it has better overall power. It runs cooler and cleaner than any fuel I have used. And it's priced better than just about all of them too....

If you want some good fuel check out Tilted Green and Tilted Clean.

You can buy it from the website listed in my signature.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.