Wiki Posts
Search

MRO/Lincoln Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FroBoy
No, Anthony doesn't race anymore. Ben moved to Florida. Kenny is probably in Jail somewhere.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FroBoy
No, Anthony doesn't race anymore. Ben moved to Florida. Kenny is probably in Jail somewhere.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

What about nolan waak or jamee?
Old 07-31-2012, 08:13 AM
Tech Adept

What time does racing start up on thursday nights?

Starting the 16th next month I'll be in Lincoln for school again. My buggy is ready to go, still got a few small problems with the SCT, and the wheeler doesn't have electronics as of right now.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Looks like weather is going to be great for racing on thursday!!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 145 (100%+)

Some of u guys already know about this but I'm making a promo video for MRo to use to show around to get new members and I was wondering if there was gonna be somebody there Thursday night with a decent camera that could get some video for me? I will be down for the trophy race and i can get some video then but I want to get some to start working with now. Let me know and thanks in advance!
Kyle
Old 08-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by brothainchrist0
Some of u guys already know about this but I'm making a promo video for MRo to use to show around to get new members and I was wondering if there was gonna be somebody there Thursday night with a decent camera that could get some video for me? I will be down for the trophy race and i can get some video then but I want to get some to start working with now. Let me know and thanks in advance!
Kyle
I'm a new member, but I could possibly help you out. I have a pretty decent hd handheld, and I also have a gopro. Here is a video I made just real quick at the track.

Type YOUTUBE and then paste .com/watch?v=Ml2vCXPGR6o
(can't post links without more post)

If you had an external usb I could take video at the track and transfer it over with my laptop.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Tech Elite

Excellent. That would be perfect. I won be at the track this Thursday which is why I'm asking you to tape instead of me doing it. Once u get some footage of racing, message me and I'll show u how to send it to me over the Internet. Just get close ups on turns and get people interacting. The stuff that is fun is the stuff I need to put in the video, even some small interviews would be cool. Thanks a lot man!
Kyle
Old 08-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

oh shoot, i just realized that i saw your making that video. I was racing on road when u were there making that video. My silver dodge parked right on the edge of the dirt track was in your video...haha, small world. anyways, that would be great if u could get some good video. thanks man!
Kyle
Old 08-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Haha yeah I was just there to go play with the Slash some more. Don't know anyone there so figured I'd just stay out of the way haha.
I'll be there Thursday with a friend of mine I'll try and get a video tomorrow of the track from the gopro / slash going around the track. And then Thursday I'll bring the hand held.

If anyone wants to give me some interview material I'll be in a black shirt that says "starcityracing" on the front and some speal about street racing on the back, I'll also be with my Pregnant fiance (hard to miss), and I'll have a video camera (hard to miss).

Starts at 6pm right?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

anything u guys think would be cool get it on film and i'll put it in the video. When I made my last video for my rc track over seas, we had 5 of us line up and go over the jumps at the same time or in a line. We also got backflips on film during a race....just some ideas. And close ups too guys. None of that hard to see crap. Keep in mind these are going to be a bunch of shortish clips thrown together with onroad and music in the background so easy to see stuff. thanks a lot for the help!
Kyle
Old 08-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey all, I stopped by the track last night to check out which classes you are running. Today, I picked up a Losi SCTE roller. I havent raced in several years but I do still have a radio, high torque servos, and a couple lipo chargers.

What motor/esc combo and lipo do you recommend? So far Ive only looked at the Viper R45.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by golgi
Hey all, I stopped by the track last night to check out which classes you are running. Today, I picked up a Losi SCTE roller. I havent raced in several years but I do still have a radio, high torque servos, and a couple lipo chargers.

What motor/esc combo and lipo do you recommend? So far Ive only looked at the Viper R45.
the viper system is a very good deal for the price. one of the guys runs this in his truck and its fast and runs cool temps bonus. as far as lipo's you want a C rating around 65 and mha 5000 or better. these trucks use a lot of juice
Old 08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks, I'll see if Hobbytown has those in stock today.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

Here are a few photos from last Thursday night. I didn't get very many pics. There are more at this link- https://picasaweb.google.com/1166878...eat=directlink

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.