Wiki Posts
Search

Stadium Truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Stadium Truck

Back in the day I started with stadium truck. I had an RC10T. When I got back in to this hobby earlier this year, I found that stadium truck was pretty much dead. I was wondering if anyone thinks that the TLR 22T coming out this fall might have a chance of breathing new life in to the class. I bought a 22 buggy this spring and it's awesome. I want to start racing another class, and was thinking of getting an SCT, but I might hold off and get the 22T. Unless of course that it's not going to revive that class around here.

Sorry for the babbling, I was just wondering if anyone thinks that the class might make a come back.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by PnchoPwr
Back in the day I started with stadium truck. I had an RC10T. When I got back in to this hobby earlier this year, I found that stadium truck was pretty much dead. I was wondering if anyone thinks that the TLR 22T coming out this fall might have a chance of breathing new life in to the class. I bought a 22 buggy this spring and it's awesome. I want to start racing another class, and was thinking of getting an SCT, but I might hold off and get the 22T. Unless of course that it's not going to revive that class around here.

Sorry for the babbling, I was just wondering if anyone thinks that the class might make a come back.
Well next to 4 wheel drive shortcourse that's the next largest class of entries at this weeks big hobby haven electric race in des moines, I imagine the TLR 22T will help the class as well but I also think shortcourse is here to stay.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I bought one already
Old 08-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default stadium truck

we run one 13.5 - lets roll
Old 08-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I have one ill run at larger races, but haven't decided if Im going to run it on a weekly basis.