Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Plesant hill RC PRO series race >

Plesant hill RC PRO series race

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plesant hill RC PRO series race

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Plesant hill RC PRO series race

who's going? I'll be there kinda. I plan on practicing my a$$ off on friday, and then I get to miss every qualifier on saturday because of a stupid wedding I have to attend in KC.

My wife about ripped my head off because it's her brothers wedding, but get this, they already got married last year. This is actually the second ceremony because they selfishly got married in Private, and now want to get remarried for the family. My wife claims she told me a year ago about this, but am I supposed to remember that? So a month ago she reminds me, after I already made plans to go to the pro series race.
Uggg I love this crap!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

What weekend is it?
Old 03-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
who's going? I'll be there kinda. I plan on practicing my a$$ off on friday, and then I get to miss every qualifier on saturday because of a stupid wedding I have to attend in KC.

My wife about ripped my head off because it's her brothers wedding, but get this, they already got married last year. This is actually the second ceremony because they selfishly got married in Private, and now want to get remarried for the family. My wife claims she told me a year ago about this, but am I supposed to remember that? So a month ago she reminds me, after I already made plans to go to the pro series race.
Uggg I love this crap!
Ah you'll be fine, it's only the pro division you have to bump up through. Hell Tebo has done that before
Old 03-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WideOpenThrottle RC
Ah you'll be fine, it's only the pro division you have to bump up through. Hell Tebo has done that before
actually, the last time tebo tried that in buggy, he got knocked out in the B main
Old 03-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

myself, the bacons, and i think bradford will be there.